Saturday 26 December 2009

iphone 4 charger - iphone 4 charger


A common issue when purchasing from Amazon--low-ball price and stupid-high shipping cost. And you don't know it until check out and you are already invested in it. The total price of this item with shipping is no more than what you can get at a brick and mortar store but it still irks me when they do this.



Oh, the charger is very good quality. I got one for work and one for travel. Retractable Home / Travel AC Charger for Apple iPhone 4

I bought this product and the retractable line itself is just a little longer then 2 ft. From the moment I plugged it in it made a loud humming noise constantly. It would loose connection on a constant basis, and not charge my product when I had it plugged in. Just a little over a week after starting to use it, it no longer works!!! Cant get it to connect at all. Not a good product, not even worth as much as I paid for it. Absolutly wouldnt purchase anything else. I even bought a car charger (retractable) and it does the SAME exact thing!!! Im just waiting for it to stop working any day! NOT recommended!! :( Thumbs down all around!

I would give this -5 stars if I could. I placed an order as a Christmas gift but when it came in the mail it was a completely different type of charger that doesn't work with the iPhone (any of them). It came with a phone number do I called them and told them this was not what I ordered they said oh well keep that charger as a gift and we will rush the correct product out to you, this was the middle of December 2010, it's now the middle of Jan 2011 and still no charger nor has anyone returned my other calls. That's just sad, so beware......I figured all well it's a good deal until I got burned.



BAD WAY TO DO BUSINESS, SHAME ON U!!!!

UPDATED:

I think I discovered the problem. Being the first IPhone I have ever touched I discovered today that the unit has some sort of bumper case from the apple shop that they put on it to prevent damage when dropped. I can not prove that is what caused the problems with the chargers but when I removed the Bumper the receptacle for the charger is much more accessible. I am changing my star rating to 3 as I now suspect they would have done their task if the bumper were not in place.



Original:

The quality of the charger looked fine, the reason for my low 1 star is that of the two units I ordered both failed to work on my wifes brand new Iphone 4. I took the time to look at the plug ends on both the Apple charger cable and these and these look "thicker" so my guess (only a very poor guess) is that these are too think to go all the way in. This is the same thing that also happened with two 12 volt charger plugs I ordered for it.



It is a good thing I purchased these from Amazon as they are already on their way back and I will be looking for another solution for charging her phone.



Best,



Joe

This product is fine. It's compact, and works. You have to push it a little extra firmly into the iPhone if you have a case on it, until you hear the click. The big drawback to this product is that it charges only about half as fast as the official Apple charging cord/adapter. But as a backup charger that is inexpensive, it's fine.

Awesome! Hold the end of cord while retracting to base plug so it doesn't hit anything while moving back into the base. The plug will retract very fast into the base. Convenient to use no wires in the way to tangle.

After reviewing the other comments, I wasn't sure this would work with my iPhone4....boy were they wrong. The plug snaps in great with a neoprene cover and the little blue light is so small there is a tiny blue glow at night. This is a GREAT charger! Love how the cord stays out of sight when not in use. Would have paid a lot more for this charger.

I was looking forward to saving space in my luggage and then I tried the product and it did not charge because it could not make a connection! I tried on both my iPhone and iPad and it did not worlk!



How do rate a product that does not work? - Iphone 4 Charger'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • iphone 4 charger