Tuesday 29 December 2009

3d Glasses - red cyan glasses, anaglyph


I got the pair of glasses for myself to use on Mine craft since It supports 3D for it's own game.

Tried it out they took awhile to work at first since I never look at things in 3D besides 3D Movies today and I don't wear glasses.



So,My eye adjusted to the glasses to the point that I see the realist 3D for the game.

My eyes aren't hurting at all like most people say they do and then there it is 3D.

It's makes me feel like am in the game it's self.



For 5 Dollars that's really cheap for me and for what it's worth the glasses don't seem to be getting dirty at all with the dust in my room!





Over all I enjoy having buyed these cheap 3D glasses for red and blue 3D though for now 3D isn't everywhere just yet and 3D on Game consoles will be somewhat great to see in 3D! Red-blue / Cyan Anaglyph Simple style 3D Glasses 3D movie game

This item is very good for anaglyph 3D viewing and the glasses are durable. I have bought it for watching youtube 3d videos and video games for Playstation3. The product has very little of the "ghosting" effect common with red/blue glasses. Overall, I highly recommend this product.

I would recommend these to anyone who like watching 3D movie that don't need a prescription glasses (wear glasses on a regular bases). For those who where glasses, I recommend finding one of the flip-downs or clip-on 3d glasses.

I bought this to use on YouTube-3D and just like other reviewer's posted, it just does not work!



The colors are definitely off, ghosting effect is too obvious, etc. you can, but only barely, see the 3D effect!

(and that is regardless of color settings or monitor used, i tried many variations)



If you think that you can buy these glasses and watch 3D like the movies or even any 3D-TV then just don't. :)



IMO this is just a toy and not well made for that either.

~ my 2 cents.

The glasses are fine! I decided that the Nividia 3D option was far too expensive to implement (i.e new monitor, card and the glasses kit). So instead I bought these glasses, downloaded the drivers from IZ3d (the anaglyph is free!). I have been playing several games and there are some mild 3d effects and other times there are some truly 3d moments. I played Crysis and with some manual adjustments like increasing color saturation, brightness, gamma, and using their game profiles, it has added a dimensional thrill to all my games. In fact I can't go back to playing it without it. It's not perfect and games like the Half-Life series and Resident Evil 5 simply don't work very well. You'll also have to scale back some settings like anti-aliasing because the anaglyph processing definitely demands more out of your card. If you can find a good balance, can deal with hitting the focus shortcut key when it gets out of alignment, can deal with the limitations of anaglyph 3d, you can have a decent 3d experience. It is a pain to set up and experiment with initially but Dead Space 2 is certainly enhanced and floating out in space to align the arrays was a visual treat! Give it a try if you have at least a 5770 series or above ATI card and don't want to fork out a fortune for the Nvidia setup (although I might buy it one day). For now, it's been a cheap thrill!

Im not sure whether this technology just used to seem spectacular when i was a kid or if the colors are a bit off. slightly contrary to other negative reviews, I've found that the red color filter is not exactly on with any red/blue 3d images or videos on the internet; I tested them on 2 different monitors. This means that all images are eye straining and unclear, with video games, these would be useless. pretty sad for me :( ... But maybe i just wasnt prepared for the low quality of going 3d in such an easy/cheap way. and i get the feeling that all red/blue(cyan) 3d stuff (images, movies, games) have this "ghosting" effect to some degree, if so, they're ...ehem... BS

I picked these up because they weren't too expensive and I wanted to play around with some 3d youtube and test 3d vision. The red seems fine but the cyan is completly off and allows you to see both red and blue sides which caused me eye strain almost right away. As far as the quality, they seem pretty strong and sturdy, but that doesn't count for much if you cant use them.I got these because I was curious and they reviewed higher than the others, but They are almost unusable for me. - Anaglyph - Red Cyan Glasses - 3d Movie Glasses'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • red cyan glasses
  • ,
  • 3d movie glasses
  • ,
  • anaglyph