Tuesday 29 December 2009

Self-stick Note Pad Holders - post-it dispenser, post-it


I received the product sooner than I expect, so I have no complaint with the seller. I do, on the other hand, have a problem with the product. The product apparently has a sand-like glue mixture that is inserted from the bottom in order to had weight (I assume). They glued a small rubber material to the bottom in order to seal the hole. Well, the glue does not hold and the rubber material keeps trying to come off, which causes the sand-glue mixture to come out. If you purchase this product you will have to sit it on something solid and leave it alone. You can not move it around too much or the mixture inside with go everywhere. Tech Tools Desktop Madness Series Hand Cell Phone Holder (HS-8038)

This thing is sooo cute! It's heavier and bigger than I expected and made of good quality. I want another one. I'm having fun putting stickers on it and gonna paint it fun colors -- so thanks for leaving it white. One of my friends wanted to know if you make one giving the finger while still holding the phone. She's quirky that way.



Thanks

This is such a great item! My desk at work is usually covered with paper etc. I can keep my phone above the clutter and am able to see messages as they come in. I was surprised on the quality of this produce and it is worth the price. Would make a great gift for someone that has it all.

I bought this for my husband as a "plastic" gift for our anniversary. He LOVES it. He usually has a pretty cluttered desk, and he says that this has made all the difference in actually being able to see his cell phone and when he has phone calls and messages, helping him keep up with everything. He loves the quirky design and has gotten several comments and questions about where he got it.

I got this for my desk at work to keep my phone in a specific place at all times. I love it. The item is super simple, a white plaster or clay material that is really nice and smooth. Looks like the picture. Has perfect little fingernails...I'm trying to resist my insane urge to paint them! Has a nice weight, not too heavy but won't tip over if you sneeze in the direction of it. Tempted to get one for my apartment.

This is great! Holds my Samsung Infuse which is huge. Everyone at work loves it! I've had no issues with its manufacturing. In fact, I can charge my phone (charge port is on the bottom) and still have it sit in the hands. This is great. - Self-stick Note Pad Holders - Office Humor - Post-it Dispenser - Post-it'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information