Tuesday 29 December 2009

Inkjet Greeting Card - greeting card paper


My business, www.PersonallyDone.net, requires that the items it produces be top-notch. These cards print super smooth. No jams. The glossy cards are better. You get less in the package, but they pack more of a punch. If I had just seen these cards alone, they would have been fine, but compared to the glossy ones, they don't. I use these for get well cards, condolence cards or other somber occasions where a glossy card may not be appropriate. 250 IBM Inkjet/Laser/Copier Greeting Cards with Envelopes

These are the best greeting cards and envelopes I have ever used. I have tried several brands including Avery and have had different types of problems. So far no problems with these and I have purchased them twice. IBM is really the best and I won't use another brand now. - Greeting Card Paper'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • greeting card paper