Tuesday 1 June 2010

Ipad 2 Screen Protector - ipad 2 screen protector


After lots of shopping around I found this to be the most economical iPad 2 bundle available, and although I'm glad I got it, there is certainly room for improvement.



Although the package arrived promptly and with all items listed, the items were not as high quality as I would have hoped. I realize that screen protectors are generally a challenge to correctly place (this ones directions were especially weak) but even upon doing so it was an awkward size that interfered with using the silicone sleeve. Additionally, it showed scrapes sand fingerprints IMMEDIATELY, so I'm tempted to 'go bare' with my new iPad 2. The stand up case seems alright, although it's not the sturdiest thing I've ever seen. I can't speak to the chargers yet, haven't used 'em, but I am grateful that there are several USB connectors (oftentimes bundles only come with one to be shared between the wall, car, and computer charger). The silly LED light doesn't come with a battery and I'm not entirely sure why it's included in a bundle for a lit electronic device?



This seemed like a better investment than Apple's $40 smartcover, which doesn't even protect the back... and I know I'll get lots of use out of the assorted chargers and cases, but if you're a stickler for only the finest quality goodies for your Apple toys (and you're willing to pay) you might look elsewhere. DigitalsOnDemand 15-Item Accessory Bundle for New Apple iPad 2 2nd Gen 2G Tablet / Wifi 3G model 16GB, 32GB, 64GB (2nd Generation)

Digital On Demand sells the best bundles on Amazon and offers outstanding customer service. This is my fifth purchase from them and there bundles keep getting better each time. I order this bundle for my new IPad 2 and recieved within two days. All the cases fit perfect, especially the custom leather case. Beware of other sellers trying to duplicate Digital On Demand bundles, because they are not the same. I love my IPad 2 bundle!!

This is a great bundle for the ipad, the only item that dont work is the pen, maybe because of the screen protector, but if they give you a screen protector and a pen you should be able to use both at the same time... everything else was perfect.

All of the accessories worked! All though I think the charger cables are two thin,and could have been made a lot thicker in width. The charger makes crackling noises when you charge something up, but like I said al the accessories were their. This product gets a. One thumbs up!

Well packaged.



Most cases not compatible with zagg skin.



Folio was a welcome surprise that I like the best. Nice soft pleather (or real, I don't know), which is padded and firm for good protection. This case makes it worth it alone.



Wish corners were better protected and not exposed, but case does extend beyond the corners to compensate somewhat.

I bought this package after I got my IPad 2 from Apple Store, and I have to tell u the truth, I have never ever seen such fabulous package. I mean there is every thing u need here, I really loved it and never found such package in any where else :)



Thank you Digital On Demand, U Rock :D - Ipad 2 Screen Protector'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information