Sunday 27 February 2011

Cell Phone Headset - xbox 360, adapters


Couldn't make it any easier to use. Works as advertised. More important, it lets me use my favorite headset(Logitech Premium Notebook Headset) to talk on my cell phone as well as my mac/pc via skype... Headset Buddy Adapter: PC Headset to Phone Adapter PC35-PH25 - Use Computer Headset with Home/Cell Phones - Convert Dual 3.5mm to 2.5mm

This is an excellent product. It works extrememly well on the 360 and on my home phone. The only reason I rated it 4 stars instead of 5 is because it doesn't seem to work well with Motorolas but that may just be me. Anway if you are using this as a 360 headset adapter, I highly recommend this.

I was so happy with the purchase of my PC headset to smartphone adapter Headset Buddy: PC to 3.5mm Smartphone Adapter: Convert Dual 3.5mm to 3.5mm, PC Computer Headset to iPhone, Blackberry, Palm, Samsung, LG, HTC that I bought this adapter for my husband. Sound quality is great and he takes with with him everywhere he goes (instead of carrying around 2 headsets).

This adapter works well. It has allowed me to connect mics and headphones to my phone like regular headsets. (OK my phone is a little picky about which mikes it will "hear") Currently, this adapter is in my car attached to a mic on my dash and an FM transmitter in my cup-holder allowing me to make hands free conversations over my car speakers.

I bought this to replace a crappy 360 headset that tore up my ear, and I couldn't be happier with it. Works great for chat, and passably for singing in Rock Band. Could be better on the latter, but that's a known issue with headsets and Rock Band in general, and not the adapter's fault.



My only real wish would be an inline mute switch for the microphone, but I can plug/unplug it when I need to. - Headset - Computer Headset Adapter - Adapters - Xbox 360'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information