Monday 28 February 2011

Price Pfister Bathroom Faucet - bathtubs, price pfister


I purchased this item and it was amazing.... It came on time and very well packaged. Unfortunately, I was not paying attention and what I needed was a Delta trim kit. I felt terrible, because this company is very prompt and the kit was beautiful. In order for me to install this particular kit involved more work than I am familiar with. So, I had to send back. It was unbelievable because of it's low price and quality. I ended up spending an additional hundred dollars on Amazon to complete the Delta kit and of course... It wasn't a pleasant experience like the one I had with this order. I ended up purchasing separate parts all over Amazon because one particular company that sent me the Delta kit did not come with all that was required and advertised on Amazon. The most important part, "it's handle". I surely did not have this problem with my original order. This company is based out of New York just 30 minutes from me and I will be purchasing directly from them in the future. Their customer service department was very helpful, prompt and friendly. No run arounds what-so-ever. I recommend this company and it's products anytime... Trust me, I am a Amazon freak that buys five times a week and this company should be rated a ten instead of a five. Pfister R89-8CBZ Avalon Oil Rubbed Bronze Tub & Shower Faucet Trim - Price Pfister Bathroom Faucet - Price Pfister - Dealyard - Bathtubs'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • dealyard
  • ,
  • price pfister bathroom faucet
  • ,
  • bathtubs
  • ,
  • price pfister