Monday 28 February 2011

Computer Add-ons - camcorder, jvc


There are three choices for everio...



VF808- Very small, but only lasts around 1 hr.

VF815- Not to big, lasts around 2.5 hrs.

VF823- Lasts between 3.5-4 hrs...., but it very big for this samll camcorder...



In muy opinion, get two 815 for long recordings. JVC BN-VF815U 1460-mAh Rechargeable Data Battery for JVC MiniDV and Everio Camcorders

This battery is definitely bigger than the battery my camcorder came with but it does the job. I have all three batteries: BN-VF808, BN-VF815, and the BN-VF823. This (the VF815) is the happy medium. You have to sacrifice the size and compactness to get the battery life you need. In my opinion, just get 2 of the medium batteries.



Also, I suggest getting the charger so you will always have the second battery ready to go.

I've been using this extra battery for more than 2 weeks and it's definitely replaced use of the original battery (half the capacity of this model). The only downside to using this is that it isn't as flush with my MG330 JVC Everio camcorder, but I've got nicely-sized hands and the battery doesn't have any impact on how I hold the camera.



I recommend this model (medium) out of the 3 capacities available (small, medium, large).

The VF815US is just the right size for your JVC camcorder it allows for 3.5 hours of filming while naot adding excessive weight to the camcorder. I was able to accutally allow the battery to operate for the full 3.5 hours while filming a class trip to a village and was able to create two DVD's with over 135 minutes on them. - Camcorder - Camcorder Battery - Jvc - Camcorder Batteries'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information