Sunday 27 February 2011

Good Iphone Tools - good iphone tools, iphone lcd replacement 3g


I bought this because I just needed something to help me open up a 5th Generation iPod Video.

After receiving it in the mail, I discovered that the tools were really different from the picture shown. My tools were orange, and one of the screwdrivers looked different too. Since I was going to use the tools once, I didn't care.



First, I used the orange iPod opening tools, and their tips all broke off. I had to stick to using several guitar picks instead. I also thought the suction cup was a joke, but I actually used it to help me separate the face plate from the back plate, and it worked. The screwdrivers worked too, and helped me install things into my iPod.



I was disappointed that the opening tools broke, because I figured I might actually need to use them. The tools are also priced too high, for tools that break easily. If I were you, I would buy a different set of tools, especially if you might need to use the kit more than once. The is not even good for just one use. Complete Tool Screw Driver Torx Kit to Repair Replace Apple Iphone 2g 3g GPS Ipod Video Nano Touch Cracked Scratch Broken Lcd Screen Display

Don't waste your money. The 'pry' tools are absolute garbage. The only worthwhile tool in the pack is the screwdriver. Instead, go to a local hardware store and get a small screwdriver and suction cup. It'll cost you a dollar, tops.

I can't comment on the plastic pry tools breaking, because I didn't even get that far. The screwdriver doesn't even fit the iphone screws! I ended up with two of these kits, and neither of them could take the first 2 screws off of the iphone. The tip of the screwdriver is already blunted after just a couple of tries to get the screws out, and I'm going to have to go to the hardware store and buy a real tool.

I ordered this to fix an iPhone. I got the package today and guess what? It was in a huge box, what a waster of paper! So i open it up and guess what? I received different tools than what was pictured, and to top it off to screw drivers came rusted and unusable. What a waste. I'm going to contact the seller and demand a refund so i can buy different tools.

This item sucks! Did not come with any philips screw drivers just a piece of crap flat head and two of the plastic openers. So I'm now stuck in the process of still taking my Ipod apart because it did not come with the screw drivers! NOT WORTH IT! And the plastic openers broke!

Well, I can't agree that the scrapers/wedgers are bad quality, because I haven't gotten to use them! The screwdrivers I was sent are unusable. I was sent one flat head - there are no flat head screws. I was also sent a Phillips head, but it was too large to remove the screws!

While the tools got us so far, we couldn't get the 00 Phillips to work on the inside 5 screws of the 3G. We had to get another tip to get it off. The suction cup worked, but only after we helped it out by prying the glass up with a razor blade at the same time. The blue pry bar things... not needed.



Basically, it boils down to the fact that this kit is NOT worth the money for the 3G. You are better off buying a better rated kit. This is a cheap imitation of what you really need, and will just end up frustrated.

I read some of the other reviews AFTER I ordered this item, and I got a little nervous about my investment, small as it may be. But what I got in the mail was exactly like the picture. The plastic pieces were solid, they didn't break when I used them. The screw drivers, well, they removed the screws. I was able to replace the battery in about 45 minutes with no real problems, other than re-attaching some of the cables. Anyway, it was way worth the $4 I spent.

I ordered these tools to replace my iphone digitizer/glass and the only thing i used from this kit was the suction cup. The screwdriver was too big and had to get the right one to open my phone. the plastic openers were so flimsy that there was no use for them either. I didnt pay much for this but was definitely not expecting to have to go buy what i needed elsewhere. just make a trip to lowes/home depot and get what you need. - Good Iphone Tools - Iphone - Iphone Lcd Replacement 3g - Repair'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • repair
  • ,
  • iphone lcd replacement 3g
  • ,
  • good iphone tools
  • ,
  • iphone