Saturday 26 February 2011

Cell Phone Holder - accessories, cell phone case


This is a nice looking case for a small phone. I have an LG Chocolate 3 phone in the blue color, and I didn't want a black case or any case that would hide the blue color. The clear case allows me to see the front screen and use the front scroll wheel (for playlists or text messages). The headphone jack is accessible also. My phone fits perfectly in the case, with just a little wiggle room around it. The leather wrist strap is nice, but I would have liked it to unsnap so it could be fastened around a purse strap or belt loop. The clip that holds on the wrist strap is too small to fit around most straps, so I think I'll have to add a small carabiner clip or something like that to the ring in back. Other than that little detail, it's a very cute little phone holder, and I've already gotten several comments about it. Dooney & Bourke Clear Cell Phone Case NEW w/Tag

I was hesitant at first to order this item because it was so reasonably priced. However, it is an excellent product and a nice surprise. Just an example about the quality of the product, on the sides there is like an ---almost--sewn in gusset that adjusts to the size of your phone. There is a long leash that is of good quality and long enough so that you can attach it--with a slip knot--and be hands free while carrying your phone. The clear plastic of the case with the colorful letters make it easy to see in the dark cave of my purse. Altogether a fun item at a good price.

This is a great deal, considering it retails on the Dooney website for a lot more. Good quality if you own or know someone who owns a SMALL phone (will not fit most Blackberry smartphones or iPhones). It comes packaged in a Verizon wireless case, and does not include a Dooney & Burke tag as shown in one of the submitted photos.

I ordered two of these, one for me and one for a friend. The case itself looks great and fits my phone perfectly, but unfortunately they did not come with the tag as seen in the picture posted. Instead they came in cheap plastic verizon display boxes and both boxes came crushed due to bad packaging (both arrived in one manila bubble envelope not a cardboard packaging box). I took the D&B case out of the ugly/broken plastic display box and just packed it in a gift bag before giving it as a gift. It wasn't ideal though since the D&B case did not have a tag giving the impression that it could have possibly been used. I guess if mailing it like that can keep the cost down, it's fine. But I thought people should be aware that if buying these for gifts, it DOES NOT COME WITH A TAG as advertised. If you don't mind giving it as a gift without a tag or in a crushed plastic box, then go for it.

This phone pouch was too small. It did not fit my LG Octane Phone. I was excited about getting a Dooney and Burke that I could afford. It seemed like a trick. It should list the phones that it does fit. My phone isn't every big.

When i received the item i was very excited until i opened it...my phone was to big i have the LG optimus, this phone case only works for a small flip phone...i thought it would work for my phone because on the description it said universal so that's why i thought it would. Fit my phone.

I have the purse and wallet in periwinkle with the same colorful print over them. This is so cute and clips nicely onto the loops they have on the purse that the wallet also clips onto. I would love it even if I didn't have the matching items. Also, I never can't find it. It just stands out. Nice quality leather edging is starting to pantina into a richer color just like my Dooney purses, too! - Accessories - Cell Phone Case - Cell Phone Holder - Cell Phone Accessories'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information