Monday 28 February 2011

Quickpik Waterpik - waterpik, waterjet


I received this product and found in the instructions that you actually have to remove a part from your faucet in order to put the product on. Once I did this (which I was not happy about) I found that the product did not fit. Be careful before buying as you may run into a similar problem. I contacted the seller and said they would refund the product price but not any shipping costs to me or the cost it take to send it back to them......with a policy like that it is not worth the hassle. The seller should have disclosed in the item description that it only fits certain sink sizes and that you would need to remove a part from your faucet. It is not simply a screw on the sink procedure as described in the description.

I ordered the pro floss and tried it. I love this easy to use cleaner, that you just connect to the water faucet and go at it. It cleans better than the electric water pik for half the price. This product is highly recommended, even my breath smells better now. I know my dentist is going to be upset when I start having less visits.

My dentist suggested I get a water pik to keep my new whole mouth implants clean, and he stated such a device would remove most food particles. I found this dental waterjet oral irrigator on the amazon.com site, and ordered it right away. It was priced right, looked easy to use, no water tank, controlled by a faucet, I really liked the idea. It arrived a week ahead of the estimated delivery time, and turned out just as advertised, only better. I love being able to adjust the water temperature, there is no mess, no fuss - the perfect product! I am getting another one, to keep in reserve just in case. I recommend this seller and this product most highly.

I did a lot research and found this to be very reasonably priced. I like that it uses the faucet and not a reservoir for the water. The attachement converter is simple to put on and conveniently stays on so when I use the irrigator I just have to snap it on the faucet adapter. The only thing I'm worried about is that the hard parts of the item are all plastic... and the plastic seems like it could be easily broken if you are careless with it. Otherwise, it's great! Easy to adjust the water pressure, since it is controlled by your faucet handle and a 4-position dial on the handle.

I purchased this oral irrigator last month for my husband who has gone through many of the models that sit on your cabinet. When the last one broke, I began to look for a replacement. After searching many sites I found this one. The reviews were very positive and I prefer to buy from Amazon (don't believe they have ever disappointed me). My husband loves this irrigator and I like (love) the fact that it doesn't sit on my cabinet all the time. The white attachment is always there but really not a distraction. Highly recommend this product.

It was very easy to install, I used my kitchen sink since I could not get the bathroom aerator to come off. My one complaint is that the hose is so tightly twisted that once the water pressure increases inside it I end up fighting to get it adjusted to go in my mouth. I do think it is a nifty little thing and it makes my gums feel massaged. It sure was alot cheaper than the models with the containers you have to fill.

This is a nice water flosser. So much less expensive than a Water Pik. It comes with two color-coded, easy to change heads (his and hers). Easy to hook up (and yes, the adapter does need to stay on your faucet, but it's not intrusive) and use. I love that I can adjust the water pressure and temperature easily with the faucet controls. The first time you use it, keep anything that can't get wet away from you! I've gotten used to it and don't soak the bathroom anymore : ). The only thing I wish it had is an on/off button (which is the only reason why I didn't give it 5 stars), as starting and stopping without spraying water everywhere takes some getting used to. Overall, very pleased with it and would recommend it to others.

I love simplicity. This item offers a simple, effective way to clean between your teeth and protect your gums by using the water flow of your faucet to set water temp. and force of water flow. When you finish, just slip it back in the plastic bag it comes in and store it under the sink. The only reason I did not give it 5 stars is that my dental hygenist says that she puts mouthwash into her battery operated water pic to freshen her whole mouth. This product does not allow this function. However, I really like it.

Awesome water pick. The adapter will fit both standard inner female faucet threads and outer goose neck male faucet threads. Excellent pressure and a pure sense of clean. Does and excellent job. Highly recommended!!!

This product works as described and it's great that it does not need a power source. It took a little experimentation with the washers to prevent the adapter from leaking but it was possible to get it leak tight. The instructions good have given more guidance. - Waterpik - Oral Hygiene - Waterjet - Oral Irrigators'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information