Monday 28 February 2011

Sweat - sauna the pounds off, sweat


I bought this sauna suit a couple of weeks ago! As soon as I put it right on I felt the heat already working, then after just 5 minutes on the tread mill I was already sweating my butt off...and then after just a 15 minute work out, I took my suit off and it was as if i just came out of a swimming pool, dripping wet....I felt really good knowing that in just a few minutes of a work out, it felt as if I worked out for an hour! I recommend if you wanna lose inches fast, in just two weeks i lost 5 inches off my waist, 4 inches off my thighs, and 2 inches off my arms and 3 incehes off my back & chest..... Bally Sauna Suit

As soon as I opened the box and pulled the suit out this is the warning I saw: "This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and/or other reproductive harm." Is using this suit even worth the risks? Not to me. The main reason for me wanting to exercise is for the health benefits. The side effects of this product defeat that purpose. I will definitely be returning it. Bally, please come up with a safer product for your consumers to use.

I think the color is nice, however, it's not true to size. It states X-Large, but closer to Small-Med. Price is a little much for the quality. I assumed if the price was a bit higher quality would be too. One thing for sure if you're looking for a good sweat any of them will do the job. Keep in mind they don't last long...

I received my sauna suit on 10-5-10, I've tried it out 5 times since then. I do admit I work up a very good sweat while doing my elliptical exercise routine. However, I do have a complaint, I ended up paying 67.94 for the suit, I see now it's marked under 25.00. But, my big complaint is I wanted a quality suit so I thought I would get a little pricier one thinking the durability would be there. I wish I could attach the photo I took of the underarms on my suit. They are tearing away on both sides. I'm very disappointed in this. If I could send it back for a refund I would. - Sweat - Sauna The Pounds Off'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information