Saturday 26 February 2011

Droid Incredible - htc evo 4g, charger


Beware of buying from DB Roth. Not only is this billed as an HTC OEM product which it's not, but it also was supposed to include the car charger and an lanyard, which it did not. What a ripoff. I will be sending this back but am highly irritated that it's not what I ordered. Definite violation of truth in advertising. OEM HTC USB Travel Charger Adapter U250 / CNR6300 / 79H00095-14M

The AC adapter I received causes touch screen grounding issues that I do not have with the charger that came with my EVO. What some people are describing as "slow down" is actually the touch screen becoming unresponsive do to a charger with the wrong voltage, etc.



**Update**

This is definitely not Model # U250 and the voltages etc are different than that of the U250. Buyer Beware.

I'm not sure what happened but I did NOT receive the same type USB charger that came with my Droid Incredbile. I recieved some no-name USB charger. I don't know if it is the correct voltage and would rather not test it on my phone. I am in the process of asking "DBROTH" for a refund.

seems like the real thing but it did not come with the usb cord as advertised so I had to spend more to get the cord, if i had known it wasnt gonna come with a cord I wouldn't have bought it so beware when buying

Both of these plugs have a ground short. i.e. once a phone is plugged in the capacitive touch become inactive when using these chargers. I tried different wall sources, different wires, and different phones. The plug itself is creating a ground short on BOTH units I ordered.

Product arrived fast but was not as described. No car charger, no lanyard (don't care) but the charger I got has signs of use. Not in OEM brand new condition. Looks like they rolled up someone's used HTC charger + USB and mailed it. Charger makes strange noise when plugged into the wall. Thought I was hearing strange things but it was this charger. Do not buy!

When I ordered this item, it was listed as "3 pieces combo of HTC U250 CNR6300 Micro USB AC Travel Charger Adapter, charging data cable and MD Dual USB Port Car Charger Adapter for HTC 9292 EVO" and the description still includes the words "dual port USB Car Charger Adapter". So why have I only gotten a USB wall adapter and a cable? I didn't even get the little blue lanyard (which I didn't need anyway, but that's not the point). This seemed like a great deal for the bundle of wall adapter, car charger, and cable. Without the car charger, it's a ripoff.

This charger is definitely NOT an OEM HTC Charger and bears little resemblance to the OEM HTC charger that came with my EVO 4G. The manufacturer of this charger is 'Delta Electronics'. I am very disappointed with this purchase and the fact that this is billed as an OEM HTC charger. This item listing is completely false and should be taken down or changed immediately. On the plus side, it does seem to work. Still, I payed for the OEM HTC Charger and did not receive that. Again I am extremely disappointed and will be filing a complaint against this seller. **DO NOT BUY**

Bought this charger for Droid Incredible. It is the exact same wall charger that came with the phone when I bought it. Absolutely no issues, charges the phone rapidly as I would expect. I'd read about other, slightly less expensive chargers being hit or miss with the Incredible, with some of them freezing the screen, causing other problems, only giving a trickle charge--if you need an extra charger for your Incredible, and want one you know will work, this one does. Enough said. - Htc Evo 4g - Charger - Oem - Htc Evo'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information