Saturday 26 February 2011

Earbuds - ipod earbuds, iphone headset


I purchased three replacement headphones for my iphone 3g and initially was pleased with the idea of getting all of that for the low price of $15. I went into this transaction knowing that I was getting the quality that I was willing to pay for and I wasn't disappointed. It took me less than a month to cycle through all three (and I pretty kind when it comes to taking care of my stuff). The headphones all still work but the microphones, the reason for the purchase, were quick to go.



I brought this issue up with the vendor and they made it right by processing a refund for me. Thanks.



I have no issue with the vendor, just with the product. 3 pack headphone with microphone for iphone 2g 3g 3gs 4g- (Generic, WHITE Color)

These are definitely OEM headsets. A good copy but bad bad quality. Good for emergency. One was already crackling, and the others were OK but basically cheap chinese knockoffs.



Good delivery time and all that though. So good dealer, just crummy earbuds.

Yes these headphones are inexpensive and they came in a 3 pack, however they should all be in working order and last more than a week. It doesn't always pay to go cheap. Although the seller got paid...hmmm

These little buds are fickle-need to be pushed in really deep and fiddled with to make a connection on my new iPhone (which works perfectly with the original ear buds)



Was hoping to have some back-ups. One pair worked for the first call then shorted out right after. Very poor quality. Not easy to return either. Some merchants allow you to easily print out a return receipt for shipping. These buds can only be replaced or repaired. Maybe my replacements will work...

This is a great buy for the price. However, they are not really I-phone headphones as the pictures make them out to be. I was quite dissapointed when I got them in the mail because I loved my old I-phone headphones and that's what I was looking for.

The real point is that they work, you can talk on your phone with them and it has a little button to answer or hang up calls or to start or pause songs.

3 pairs of earphones for a low price seems too good to be true, and it was. When I first opened them, each pair worked fine, except none of the microphones worked. I wasn't too fussed about that since the sound was pretty good and I wouldn't use the microphone much anyway - it just would've been nice to have. However, the next day the right earphone suddenly stopped working. I figured I was just too rough with the cheap product by tossing it in my backpack, but when I got home and replaced it with another pair, the same problem happened, and I had only taken that one out once! The third pair, which I had given my brother, encountered the same thing as well, and he had only been using it at home. Eventually, one of the pairs even had exposed wires, so I'm trashing all three. Waste of effort to return them and I didn't pay much in the first place. Reading the rest of the reviews, this product seems to be hit-and-miss, but rather than rely on luck-of-the-draw, just save up money to get a decent set elsewhere. - Iphone Headset - Headphones - Ipod Earbuds - Earphones'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information