Friday 25 February 2011

Lg - wireless network


These glasses serve a purpose. The make 3D movies, 3D.



When I put them on, I see 3D images. So they work!



Also, I wear glasses, as does my son. They fit nicely above the prescription glasses, so that's a plus!



Each pair also comes with a cleaning cloth to help keep them clean.



I have about 12 pair. LG AG-F210 Cinema 3D Glasses for 2011 LG 3D LED HDTVs (2-Pack)

Nice and light, and still work great. I'd like them to have a little better "build". They feel a little cheap but they are only $15 and I got 10 pairs free with my new LG 3D TV. There are 2 sets of glasses in each box.

Glasses work well using LG's 2D to 3D conversion. Still haven't used with a native 3D video, but looking forward to it when I get a 3D player (I'll update when I do-around Thanksgiving or Christmas I expect). They are light and comfortable and a great price so that many friends can come over and enjoy the experience together, Thanks LG!

When 3D tv's first started to show up in stores, I was not impressed mainly because one had to wear active glasses to enjoy the 3D experience. These glasses run on rechargeable batteries, and cost over fifty dollars. Anyone watching had to be inline with the infrared beam emitted from the tv, if you turn away the glasses go dark, very annoying. So when I heard about LG's passive 3D technology, I ran to the store. I was amazed by the 3D picture, and very happy that the glasses were polarized just like the ones you get in movie theaters. These LG cinema glasses are light weight and very comfortable. They come two in a box with a pouch to store them in, and a cleaning cloth. Most importantly is the cost, for the same money you can have 10 pairs of polarized glasses to one pair of active glasses.

Pros. Light weight-inexpensive-no battery- no flicker

Cons. None - Wireless Network'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • wireless network