Saturday 26 February 2011

Rechargeable Batteries - trail camera, hunting


The Stealth Cam 12-Volt Battery

7-29-2010 DID NOT LAST A YEAR IT DIED YESTERDAY AND WILL NOT RECHARGE





10-01-2010

FOUND OUT LAST WEEK THAT IT WAS MY CHARGER HAD SHORT IN THE CORD. NOW EVERYTHING WORKS JUST FINE. Stealth Cam 12V Battery Box

I have been using two of these battery boxes for about 3 years now and while the batteries seem to be quite good, the rubber seals on both boxes dried and cracked after a single season which allowed water to enter the boxes. The batteries in both of them shorted out requiring new ones when they filled with water after a couple of good rains. The boxes are sturdy, but replacement seals need to be made available to keep the boxes watertight after they have spent a few months in the woods. I finally had to drill a couple of small holes in the bottom of the boxes to let moisture out which alleviated much of the problem.

I purchased this battery I put it out for a week when I came back the terminal was covered in a white substance

and broken off.Then ignore my calls and emails.I purchased it to save money on c batteries and I have to eat it plus the camera

had to be sent back and the replacement does not.Thanks Stealth Cam

This thing never worked. I charged it according to instructions and tried and tired again. Not sure why but it simply does not work at all. It will run the camera while it is plugged into 110v but it is not charging at all. The older stealth cams would take 1-3000 pics on 6 or 8 C-cells and the never ones will not take 300 on the life of the best c-cells. So I bought one of these and it was not worth a penny. Save your money. - Game Camera - Hunting - Trail Camera - Game Cameras'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information