Sunday 27 February 2011

Weights - fitness, exercise


These are very disappointing. They are difficult to strap on and have to be frequently adjusted. I recently had knee surgery and my feet are swollen. These are made for very small ankles. I would not buy this brand again. ZON 1-Pound Ankle and Wrist Weights

These get the job done, however they are not very comfortable. These are my first pair of ankle/wrist weights, so I don't know if that is the case with all of them, or if this is due to the fact that they are ankle and wrist combined, but they don't seem to mold nicely to neither my wrists nor my ankles. - Ankle Weights - Exercise - Wrist Weights - Fitness'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • wrist weights
  • ,
  • fitness
  • ,
  • exercise
  • ,
  • ankle weights