Thursday 24 February 2011

Ipod Accessories - ipod accessories, ipod audio recorder


This little capsule is a powerhouse compared to what I paid for my Blue mic for iPod. I can't tell the differences in sound, but I can tell the differences in convenience. As soon as I plug in the little thing my iPod immediately goes to the proper folder waiting for me to click Record... my Blue makes me find the folder, so it's definitely not as quick to use. There's no external volume control but it seems to automatically adjust for most quiet and loud sounds even if I leave my iPod's internal volume control set to its highest setting. And it's easy to pop it out and pop in my earbuds to check what I've recorded. Now I don't even check because I know what's there and I know it's more than just a "satisfactory" recording. Oh, and I use mine on an iPod Classic 120GB. There's a little loop for a neck string on the little critter's cap so I have mine tied to my iPod's leather case for quick access... I have to take my iPod out of the case to use the Blue mic, which is an inconvenience. Enjoy. Black Mini Microphone for iPhone 3G 3GS iPod touch 1st 2nd 3rd Gen classic Video

I bought this mic for my iPod Touch 3rd generation, it plain rocks! It's indeed a bit small but I bought a separate extension cable (a sort of male to female microphone extender cable) that helps me plug both ends when I'm not using it (that way I won't drop it and lose it). It is very sensitive and works great with the included Voice Memos recording app. I bought the iTalk app but ended up not using it due to the fact that it requires a wireless connection to transfer the recordings. iTalk is amazing if you don't mind that limitation. Voice Memos lets me transfer my recorded files through iTunes (on a regular DSL cable home network), so, both are recommended depending on how you plan to pitch the files out from your device.

I was looking for something to record class lectures with and though I was skeptical it would work, I thought for 2 bucks.. let's give it ta try. The ONLY way this would successfully record lectures is if I had the instructor hold my ipod the entire time. I tested it with a coworker speaking in a normal voice 6 feet away, it did not pick up the sound of her voice. So if you're looking for something to take voice notes of yourself or can have your ipod with the speaker.. this might work for you. If not, you might want to pop for a mic with more range.

The microphone for the Ipod Touch 2G works perfectly with the exception that when you use the microphone say for anything VOIP it cuts off the AUDIO which in my case defeats the reason in needing the microphone. The product is good, just the applications need to be further clarified.

Product was cheap and delivered fast. It does what I want when I use my ipod as a voip phone. I hate the earphone mic. This stays much more like a convential mic and I use the external speaker. It does pick up background noise , so a quiet area is needed, but it does exactly what I want and need.

this product works great, i use it for my ipod touch,

this product built tough for wear. tell you what i

done, fotgot left in my shirt pocket. my wife washed

it up when she done her laundry, when i got out of

the washer. i pluged in my ipod touch worked as if

nothing happend to it, luv this product worth the

money. great product. - Great Product - Ipod Accessories - Ipod Audio Recorder - Ipod Touch 3g'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information