Sunday 27 February 2011

Electric Pencil Sharpener - stanley bostitch, stanley


I bought this pencil sharpener for use at home. We are a large homeschooling family, so as you might imagine we go through pencils pretty quickly.



Unfortunately, the sharpener only worked on about half of the pencils I tried. The others were all sharpened so unevenly that they were unusable. The wood went all the way down to the point. I tried 20-30 pencils of all different types, including quite a few brand new ones.



I contacted Bostitch customer service, and I was informed that the PENCILS were defective, not the sharpener! But the pencils are not sharpened symmetrically. One side is slanted much more than the other. I tried every one of the different sized holes, pushing up on the pencil, pushing down on the pencil, using more pressure, etc., and nothing worked. Customer service informed me that I could send the unit back to them at my expense, and they would send me a replacement. But as I have no confidence that another unit would work any better, I don't want to spend any more money on this, and am returning it to Amazon. Stanley Bostitch QuietSharp Executive Electric Pencil Sharpener, Black (EPS9V-BLK) - Stanley Bostitch - Electronics - Electric Pencil Sharpener - Stanley'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • electronics
  • ,
  • stanley
  • ,
  • electric pencil sharpener
  • ,
  • stanley bostitch