Saturday 26 February 2011

Mens - pants, carpenter jeans


I love the cut of Carhartt pants and own several pairs, thus I felt confident in ordering a pair online and getting a good fit. I was not disappointed in the quality or fit of these pants, however my pair came with integrated metal suspender buttons which make wearing a belt somewhat uncomfortable. I did not see this listed in the description anywhere and would have opted for a different pair if I had known this. Carhartt Men's Double Front Logger Dungaree, Denim, 34x32

I purchased these pants for motorcycle riding and so far they have worked out perfectly. They are very thick which provides a good amount of protection from the cold. These pants fit very long. I originally tried on a pair in a store before buying online and I am glad that I did. I would guess that they are about two sizes longer than listed.

I love these jeans, I had an old pair from 1995 if I recall and it is still in good shape so I went ahead and bought a new pair being that I can't find them in stores.



They are tough and wil last for a long time, great for construction work or casual wear.

My husband has a pair of Carhartt logger jeans similar to these, which is what I thought I ordered. The fabric on these doesn't seem the same as the ones my husband has and run very large so I sent them back. I found another pair that looked more like the ones my husband has but didn't order them. - Work Pants - Jeans - Carpenter Jeans - Pants'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information