Wednesday 23 February 2011

Iron On


Followed instructions and the very next day the patches were off on the corners and peeled off very easily when I pulled on them. My son did not even wear the jeans after I ironed the patches on, they just came off. I don't know if these patches work for anything else, but most certainly are not made for use on denim. It's deceiving because they are denim color so you assume you can use them for jeans, but what a waste of time. Singer 2-inch-by-3-inch Iron-On Patches, Denim, 10 per package

I tried these patches skeptically due to the other reviews - but I had no problems. I followed the directions to the tee and turned off the steam on my iron. I pressed the patches about twice as long (1.5 minutes) for good measure. I also let them completely cool before handling them to see if they stuck. They stayed on through the washing machine and dryer! I patched my 4 year old's jeans b/c he gets holes in all of them. The look is not "nice" because the patch is obvious, but they keep life in his play clothes/jeans instead of having to replace them and he's not the age where he cares what he wears yet. I'm so grateful b/c it saved us a lot of money!

Only giving these a 2 Star review because I bought them with the goal of patching jeans. They colors nor the fabric match jean material & they are obvioius on Jeans. For Pants I'm sure they'll work ok, since the material is thick & the bonding glue is decent, they are also easy to use. However these are NOT for patching jeans.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Iron On Iron On Iron On