Monday 28 February 2011

Component Cable - hdmi coupler, hdmi


I purchased two of these connectors in order to string together a long line that I needed to run. They have worked brilliantly.



I don't understand why anyone would pay the prices that the big box stores continue to charge for this type of equipment. These adapters have worked well and seem to do the job that I have asked them to do. HDMI Female to HDMI Female Adapter Coupler

This is a good product for connecting two HDMI cables. I ran a total of 85' from a HD dish network receiver to a second TV--with no degradation of quality. The connector was very good. I wrapped it with electrical tape after making the connection-because it would end up inside of a wall. great company, fast service--quality all the way.

Tried to use this coupler with several different cables and two different TV sets. Without the coupler signal was fine, but with the coupler the signal would not go through, no matter how I rearranged things. For me it's useless. At the price it was no big deal, just a time-waster.

This is a great solution for extending an HDMI cable. I hooked up my PC to my HDTV, but the 25' cable I ordered wasn't long enough. I ran an extra 6' cable to the pc, using the connector, and it doesn't lose any signal strength. This was a great purchase, and you can't beat the price!

Although a caution sticker indicated that connecting lengths of HDMI cable over 15 feet was not recommended, I connected two 25' lengths from my desktop to my televison with no apparent degradation. Works great.

With 6' HDMI cables showing up for a buck seemingly every week, this is a perfect tool for linking the short ones together to span greater distances. I haven't pushed it to see whether the coupler loses anything from the full HDMI bandwidth, but it works great for hooking up the hdtv or an hdmi-capable monitor to the computer for streaming hulu. Well worth the itty-bitty price.

This thing was supposed to extend two HDMI cables together but for me it did not work. I tried it with several cables and three TVs to no avail but for $2 who cares. I have a 25' cable that stretches far enough so I'm good. - Hdmi - Hdmi Coupler - Hdmi Cable - Connector'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • hdmi cable
  • ,
  • connector
  • ,
  • hdmi coupler
  • ,
  • hdmi