Sunday 27 February 2011

Relief From Low Back Pain - chair cushion, back pain relief


I am sitting in my office chair a lot. This sure helps my back. I felt the difference in just a couple of days. I bought extra ones for my car and my wife's.

Only drawback of this product is that the strap does not help to keep the cushion in the right position. You just have to keep adjusting it whenever siting down. Carex Lumbar Support Cushion

Excellent purchase - great support for lower back. The straps on the back of the pillow (meant to hold on to the chair) are not long enough, but that doesn't matter since the pillow sits well on the my home office chair. Much less back pain since getting this.

Several of these were purchased for some friends who were flying 20+ hours overseas.



Personally, I thought it would be inconvenient to carry one of these on-board, as I prefer to travel as light as possible.



All feedback received was positive - apparently carrying them on a plane didn't create an inconvenience.



I was told that they provided a great deal of comfort.



I was asked to locate such items online for my friends, and it's satisfying to know that I got them exactly what they needed.



Carex products are high quality. The foam density is ideal, and the removable outer fabric shell is easy to keep clean.

I think this back cushion is comfortable. The elastic strap fit around my desk chair w/ no problem. It does slip down and so when you sit you have to lift the cushion into a comfortable position. It is very soft, so if you want something w/ a lot of support, this may not be for you. I like it b/c it is soft & molds to your particular body shape. It is a dark blue color, I would have preferred black to be less noticeable against my work chair, but overall a good buy for the price.

We have been using both of the cushions purchased in two of our Toyotas, a Camry and a Prius. Both have been easily used and seemed to add value in each car. The unit seems well constructed for a relatively long life!

So far, so good. I've had it for about a month, and it's been really supportive on longer trips. I don't have a car with all the fancy seat adjustments for your back, so this has been a pretty comfortable alternative. It's held it's shape really well, and it's heavy enough that it doesn't float around on you. It IS fairly thick though. It wouldn't seem like it at first, but I noticed that when I use the pillow, I have the car seat all the way back (and I'm only 5'3"). I drive a Kia Optima, which is a smaller mid-size vehicle.

I have been experiencing back pain from sitting at a desk at work, and my pain actually went away within days of using this cushion. I highly, highly recommend it. The elastic strap ensures that it stays in place. Sitting at my desk has never been more comfortable!

I have lower back "issues" and at work my chair provides little lumbar support. This cushion does the trick and since I bought I am experience my less lower back soreness. I highly recommend it. Well made. - Back Pain Relief - Chair Cushion - Spine - Relief From Low Back Pain'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • relief from low back pain
  • ,
  • back pain relief
  • ,
  • spine
  • ,
  • chair cushion