Sunday 27 February 2011

Kitchen Gadgets - kitchen gadgets


This serrated knife is very sharp. The cutting guide is excellent for slicing bread evenly, meats, cheeses, even cutting fruit like tomatoes. The guide and adjustment knob make it take up more room in your drawer than usual, but this useful tool will more than replace the knives you have to store in other places. Deli-Pro Slicing Knife

I bought this knife specifically to cut my fresh homemade bread. Got tired of the uneven slices of hand cutting it with a knife that squashes it anyway.



This worked perfectly! Got the even slices I wanted, and no squashed bread.



We've also used it on other things, such as slicing ham, carving turkey....has worked wonderfully each time.



The dial to adjust the width of the slice is easy to use. Just be careful not to loosen too much or it just comes off. You can easily reattach it, but just beware so you don't lose the screw or something when doing it.



Works perfectly for what I bought it for.

This knife is so handy. It cuts everything from bread to ham with nice even cuts. It took me a couple times to adjust myself to this knife, as I needed to angle my cutting a little different than I usually do. But I can't rave enough as to how easy it is to use in lieu of dragging out my meat slicer. I'd order more, but you only need one. It does it all.

I'm not sure why it didn't occur to me to research the MAJOR flaw of this particular item and now I feel like a fool with a useless knife. I'm left handed. I run into this problem with so many items, but this one managed to slip by me. I'm sure this knife works great for some, but not for me.

Received this knife in perfect condition. This knife works great for slicing homemade bread. I get perfect slices every time. Really like the adjustable thickness feature; very easy to adjust. Excellent product, excellent price! Buy it...

It works just like on TV. I have seen bread slicing guides on AMAZON.COM [...]and most customers have complaints with them. This knife slices bread, tomatoes, ect. perfectly. For the price you just can't beat it.

I've used this knife just once but already feel good about it. Used it to slice tomatoes and onions and haven't cut the most evenly slices ever. So much so that I've ordered one for my mom and mom- in- law :)

Good buy - Kitchen Gadgets'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • kitchen gadgets