Saturday 26 February 2011

Covers


this is the second case that I ordered because I misplaced the top side of mine first one. This case fits perfect for the EVO shift phones. Only thing is that you have to make sure that you put it on and snap it well. It'll be on and seem like it's secure, but the minute you try to slide phone to use keyboard it comes off. It is awesome case. You still have the effect of phone without any covering and it looks amazing. I would recommend anyone with this phone, and who doesn't want all the flashy cases, but suttle protection to purchase one of these. Clear Protector Case for HTC EVO Shift 4G

This phone protector worked great for a week or so then because I had to remove the mini sd card the removal of the case became necessary. The case failed to hold its rigidity after being removed from the phone. One of the plastic mechanisms that grabs the side of the phone rubbed down to the point that the case only held on three sides.

it's not the best looking case out there, but it works when you drop your phone. And after a couple drops - it breaks, but your phone doesn't.



I'm rough on my phone, so I go through cases quick. For this price, it doesn't bother me. Sprint's cases break just as fast.

Not much to it, its a phone case. It does what its made to do & quite well, especially for the low price. One thing I really like is that this case makes the slide feature of the phone lock a little more securely.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Covers Covers Covers