Saturday 26 February 2011

Rechargeable Batteries - power toothbrush, toothbrush


Do yourself a favor and buy the Sonicare FlexCare. The newer FlexCare models are an upgrade without the screw-on design flaw of this Sonicare model. This model has a hideous design where the saliva and other brushing liquids seep down into the inner mechanisms of the hand piece and pool up in a really disgusting way and requires you to take it apart and clean off inner crevices made up of metal and plastic parts. The new design eliminates all that slew of slime. This brushing action is fantastic, just like the new one, but this design stinks...literally.

I've been using the Sonicare toothbrushes since they came out. My father is a dentist and we got some samples to try out. I had tried the Oral-B rotary style brushes and I feel that the sonicare is superior and the brush heads seem to last longer. Plus, with rotary there is more friction which, if you overbrush, can wear down your enamel and possibly hurt your gums (many people do not know that you can overbrush).



I've taken the sonicare on travel many times for weeks on end and the battery life is impressive.



Some people find it difficult to pay close to $100 for a toothbrush and then having to buy replacement brush heads at $10 a piece every 6 months.



I don't think you can afford not to use a sonicare. Your dentist will definitely be able to tell a difference.



As always, there is no substitute for flossing. When they come out with one, someone will become a multi-millionaire.

Only without the scraping! My teeth feel so smooth and clean, just like they'd been cleaned by the dentist. I was an agressive brusher before, but this is amazing. My gums even feel so much stronger now. I've noticed my teeth look whiter now than they ever have as well. I've noticed this toothbrush on the Friday sale, several different weeks. If you're looking to buy, I highly recommend doing it on a Friday, check out the Friday sale.

I'm lucky to have great teeth. I know this cause I've seen some snaggle tooth people out there. Every time I go to the dentist I get the same thing said to me at the end of the actual dentist inspection, "You have great looking teeth Mr. Cole. But you don't floss do you?" I hate when he asks me that cause I know that he knows that I don't. That's why my gums are inflamed usually (not bad or anything). And that's why you see blood on that dang dental floss there buddy.



Well last year I bought this sonicare cause I was curious how good this thing actually was. And I'm telling ya, it really does make your mouth feel a heck of a lot cleaner than you are used to. I can reach the back of my teeth easily with this. I also can brush my tongue and the roof of my mouth with this with no worries (well except for my gag reflex, but that's not the brushes fault... hehe).



A year went by with me using this and I had my annual check up again. Of course I'm brushing my shoulder off cause I'm thinkin I'm hot stuff with my perfect teeth (kiidddinngg...sooorrttaaa), but still I'm expecting to hear that same line. After all the praise, the doc starts to get up and I say to him, "Uh? No flossing?". He says to me that I don't need it and it looks like I floss all the time to him.



CHA CHING!



The brush automatically paid itself off without a doubt. I did not floss one time that whole year. The only difference between those two visits was the toothbrush. Man I love this thing! I would highly recommend spending a few extra bucks on this (ok more than a few... it's more like 70 bucks I think).



When you first start using it though it's a pretty weird experience. If you don't do it right it feels sorta like taking a glass beer bottle (or coke bottle for you kids out there) and knocking it around on your teeth... hehe. Trust me when I say you'll learn quickly how to brush correctly with this... lol. Also make sure you keep the toothbrush in your mouth. I've learned not to take it out and try to talk to someone. Cause all I did was take it out and then there was toothpaste flinging left and right like a mist machine on crack.



One more cool thing is that I haven't put it on it's charger in almost 2 and a half months and it's still charged and vibrates just like it had been taken off the charger. So in case you got a quick trip to go on, you can just pack it in it's little plastic carrying case and it's good to go.



Don't second guess getting one of these. Trust me when I say you wont regret it.

This is the first time I have ever used an electric toothbrush, so I can't compare it to others. But I can compare it to a regular toothbrush....and it totally blows away regular toothbrushes. I have been using it for about 3 weeks now and my teeth are noticeably whiter, and they feel smooth just like when a dentist cleans them. The vibration from this brush takes a little getting used to. The nice feature about this model is that it slowly increases the speed over the first 6 or 7 times that you use it to let you adjust to the vibration. Now that I've been using it for a while I don't even notice the vibration anymore. If you want cleaner teeth and less visits to the dentist I highly recommend this brush. - Toothbrush - Oral Hygiene - Power Toothbrush - Electric Toothbrush'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information