Saturday 26 February 2011

Stove Accessories - coleman, camp stoves


Please be aware that there are TWO DIFFERENT SIZES of this bag to fit different Coleman stoves. Check the model number of your stove to make sure you are buying the correct size bag for the stove you have. This particular bag Coleman Grill and Grill-Stove Carry Case serves for models 5466, 9911, 9921, 9922 and 9924 only. If you need the other size bag, you can find it here: Coleman Stove Carry Case. Happy camping! Coleman Grill and Grill-Stove Carry Case

I have to believe reviewers that found this case didn't fit their stove, may actually have a different model than the ones listed for this product. My stove not only fits, but has room to fit the Griddle that fits the Grill Stove models listed. Nice heavy zipper, thickly padded vinyl, padded handles (stove + 2 bottles of fuel + griddle = not light). Good product.

I read the reviews that said the case didn't fit properly. I suspect Coleman mixed them up at the factory. Mine fits with room to spare. I had previously ordered the wrong model, and it was extremely tight.

Someone else mentioned this as well, but this case doesnt fit the stove it says it should.



It is close, and if there were no knobs on it, the case would fit perfectly, but you cant close it.... so it's worthless.



if it was the right size, it would be perfect.

The extremely high quality of this case pleasantly surprised me. It's made of a very thick vinyl and feels very durable. My husband and I own the Coleman 5466 two-burner stove (it's NOT one of the grill/stove hybrids) and this is a perfect fit - not too tight, not too loose.



We weren't sure which Coleman carry case to buy since our stove's model number, 5466, was listed as being compatible with both versions/sizes of this carry case: one case is marked as a Grill Carry Case, the other (this one) is a Grill-Stove Carry Case. And, I couldn't find dimensions of either case anywhere, not even on Coleman's website. I ended up buying this case because reviews on the other case were full of comments that their grill barely fit inside, and I wanted to err on the side of having a bit of extra room. This was the perfect choice!



The grill, the hose attachment for the propane, and the two propane canisters all fit perfectly in the case and the handles are rounded and very comfortable to hold. We're thrilled with this purchase!

I purchased this Coleman Grill and Grill-Stove Carry Case in conjunction with the Coleman Griddle and the Coleman 2 Burner Electronic Ignition Propane Grill Stove (Blue Coleman).



This carry case has sections for the stove and for two gas canisters; one on each end. As such it is fairly big. It is a black material, some artificial, leather like material.



Mine fits tightly. You must remove the propane attachment before putting the stove/grill into the carry case. It is tight enough to not allow for additional items (like the griddle assembly) into the same case. It will not be useful as a cover while not in use; like on a balcony, for example. It is meant for storage or travel only.



Apparently, after reading the reviews, there is some issue with getting the right one. I purchased these three parts (stove/grill, griddle, carry case) as part of one purchase, as prompted by the Amazon site. As I said mine was tight but seemed to stretch and works fine. This does make unpacking and traveling the 50 feet from the car to the camp site easier... This is not a 5 mile pack it in setup but I guess anyone doing that would travel lighter and not use this stove, carry case, etc.

I bought this case hoping it would fit my stove and a few accessories. It is tight. There is no room for anything, or even for the connection to the cylinders. You still have to place it inside the grill and pad it. In addition to the case I purchased a gridle to go with my stove. There is no room for that either. What you see is what you get a tight case for the grill and room for 2 cyllinders.

I read reviews that the bag was to small. I got the bag and it's just the right fit. I can even store the optional griddle that I also ordered. I just wrapped the griddle in a towel and the stove/grill and the griddle fit in the bag.

I have the 9922 grill and while it does fit, the case definitely is not made for this stove. The case is much wider than the actual grill and you have to slightly stretch the case to get it in. It fits but the actual case is about an inch wider than the actual stove (which of course could be a bonus if you need to put something in there). In addition, the two pouches on the side ripped on first use. The actual item I received has a thin 3in nylon cloth around the top of the pouches and when you cinch them close to hold in the canisters they immediately ripped off the rest of the case. This means that the case will no longer hold in canisters.

I recently purchased a Coleman Max Grill Stove w/Griddle, model 9922 series.

I wanted a case for it but was concerned because of the reviews saying the case wouldn't fit the models it was supposed to. One reviewer mentioned that it would maybe fit if the knobs weren't there. My model has the knobs that protrude maybe an inch. I finally got up my nerve and ordered one. It was a little hard initially getting the stove Coleman Grill and Grill-Stove Carry Casein the case, but once in, I even used bubble-wrap around the griddle that came with the stove and it fits easily on the side along the bottom of the stove.

This was the Coleman Grill and Grill-Stove Carry Case, NOT the Coleman Stove Carry Case, and the stove fits perfectly for my Model 9922 series stove. I'm very pleased with the case. Just save your purchase receipt for return in the event your case doesn't fit. - Case - Coleman - Camping Stove - Camp Stoves'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information