Saturday 18 June 2011

Beauty Products


This is a very good product My face feels so smooth I'am so glad I bought the replacement brushes as I don't want to stop using this for a minute. I highly recommend the Oil of Olay cleansing face brush and get the replacement brushes at the same time.

Sincerely,

Patricia Lidel Olay Professional Pro-X Replacement Brush Heads, 2 Count

I bought the replacement brush heads because I wanted to have them when (and if) the brush head I have on the original unit wears out. I use this tool in my daily routine and love the results. I have been using Olay products for nearly 40 years and have never strayed from the line. At 50 years old, I constantly hear from others that I don't look it at all and I owe most of that to Olay.

These were also a gift and they are replacement heads for the Olay Professional Pro-X facial scrubber and I'm sure that they are going to work just fine as the person I give this to said that the Olay Professional Pro-X is great and is doing the job that it is suppose to do. The person hasn't had to use the replacement brush heads yet for the one that came with the Olay Professional Pro-X hasn't worn out yet.

These replacement heads work very well. They are not too hard and not so soft that they are ineffective. They don't fray or come loose from the base. I replace mine every three months, but during the time in use they rinse clean very easily and don't hold any sort of odor. I've used this and Clarisonic's facial brush, and for my money I prefer the Olay system because it does the exact thing as the Clarisonic, the smaller heads allow easier access around the nose, the cost can't be beat.

Never ever,ever,ever exfoliated. Unfortunately, due to an injury I find myself spending more time on the computer. I've noticed a change in my skin almost immediately. This gadget gets in there, the way wishing normally doesn't. Finally, something I can put my stamp of approval on! Believe the hype!'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Beauty Products Beauty Products Beauty Products