Wednesday 22 June 2011

Blackberry 8320 - blackberry battery, 8300


My almost two-year old Blackberry Curve could not make it through the day anymore without needing a charge and at times would simply turn itself off despite ample juice in the battery (at least according to the indicator). I bought this battery and my problems have been solved. My Blackberry can again go days before needing to be charged. If you like your phone and/or don't want to spend money on a new one just yet, this is a very inexpensive way to breathe some life back into your phone. BlackBerry C-S2 Battery for 7100i, 7105t, 7130e, and 8700c Handsets

Before deciding on buying this OEM battery I checked prices on all OEM/manufacturer batteries but this was the cheapest option.

It gives me battery life equivalent of a manufacturer warranty but I only had to pay $10 instead of $70+ for a manufacturer battery.

I eventually ended up throwing both away. I loved the price, loved that it shipped quickly, loved so much about it - except that it quickly - within a month stopped holding juice. I've had blackberry's for years and have never faced a situation like this. Good news is that the price was so low that I'm not upset over it. I wonder if these are counterfeit batteries and are sold with the blackberry name. but aren't really blackberry brand/quality. Best of luck to anyone that buys them, they didn't work for me and keep in mind I really wish they had - I'd buy more.

The description when I purchased said this was a new battery. I ordered 2 and when I got them they were obviously not new. You could see the wear on the terminals. In all honesty I expected this given the price, but still the description said "new". One arrived with a partial charge and one arrived with no charge. I charged each one overnight and they have served me well for almost 2 months now.So in the end, even with the misleading description, I got 2 batteries that work well for very little money. - Blackberry Battery - Battery - 8300 - Blackberry 8320'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • blackberry 8320
  • ,
  • battery
  • ,
  • 8300
  • ,
  • blackberry battery