Tuesday 7 June 2011

Desk Organizer


I bought this to replace a clear plastic cup with swing out drawers that were always hanging open. I use this for my three kids to do their homework at the kitchen table. It holds everything they need, no excuses to get up looking for things. There are four pen compartments. You can fit probably a dozen Bic-sized pens in each. I use them for pencils, pens, markers, and crayons (and a pair of small scissors). The top has three open compartments that are great for erasers, paper clips, elastic bands, and a glue stick or two. The drawer is pretty big and can hold various items. We use it for sticky paper to mark pages or make quick notes. It is sturdy, I have no fears that it will fall apart. When homework is done or company is coming, I put it out of sight.



I liked it so much I got one for my desk and got rid of two or three random cups and holders. Also, being mesh, it is less likely to get dusty where it is hard to reach! I highly reccomend it! Rolodex Supplies Caddy (1746466)

This is a superbly designed, solidly constructed organizer. It compares very favorably to the near useless, shoddily-made ones I find at my local office supply stores at higher prices. The various sizes and shapes of the compartments are a good mix for holding most anything one would wish to tidily store on one's desk. The visibility that the mesh gives for small items like paper clips is also quite useful.



I'm a frequent user of an eighteen inch metal ruler that, annoyingly, doesn't fit in any handy drawer. This organizer is sufficiently heavy to do great job of storing the ruler without getting all tippy.



It's always a pleasure to find a well made item, thoughtfully designed, at a a reasonable price. I plan to get another one for some of my craft items.

This is a medium guage metal pen / pencil / desk organizer with a bin that can be removed, though it does take some fidgeting to get it out. I think the middle section of this unit could have been designed better, the bin takes up too much space and does not slide out well at all. This leaves less room for pens and pencils and the top sections are an odd size. If you need the big drawer then all is well, but I cannot think of anything but post-it notes to go in there and who needs that many?



The pen / pencil sections are too wide and too shallow so that pens and pencils just kind of flop around and this looks messy on a desk. I brought this to replace the age old mug solution and this has the same overall appearance of something put to uses other than what it was intended to do.



The separate sections of this are welded together and they are not very even joins so it rocks a bit and looks kind of sloppy up close. On the front right of the unit, there is a RoloDex logo and the one I have is very crooked. The logo is stamped into the metal screening so it cannot be fixed and it just makes the whole thing look a bit shabby. For the money I expected something a little more refined than this unit.

Nice Unit For Smaller Needs.

Was a bit smaller than I had hoped for but the measurements are there in the profile so my fault really. Works great and looks great doing it. Have my post-it notes in the small drawer and my magic markers in one holder and pens in another.

Sweet little holder to keep you organized and looks great doing it. No problems with quality at all and worth the money IMO.

But with confidence.

RagenRat

Here's the thing;

I put in an order, and I qualified for fee shipping. Went to my local Walmart to do grocery shopping and to my surprise I found this same exact caddy for $8.44 that's $6.68 less that what this seller is selling it for. I'm sorry but that's a rip off.



On the other hand, the caddy is pretty awesome. it keeps everything well organized. I love it. I strongly recommend to do more research before buying it from Amazon though... =]

I often have too much on my desk and this is the perfect size with the right amount of compartments for me. Its sturdy, yet lightweight without being tippy at all. I love it because now I have all the items I need on a regular basis in one area and there is no more searching in my desk drawers.

this is a nice large pen and other supplies holder .. i have a MILLION pens and i LOVE posit notes this fits everything in one nice space for me .. i got sooo tired of going back and forth to get this and that .. well no more .. my tape my letter opener all the pens anything i can think of is right there in front of me .. being 9 mo pregnant you have no idea how nice that it ... so yet im very happy with this .. it's simple it's not the cutest but it goes with what i have going on in my living room at this time

The Rolodex caddy is really a perfect desk organizer dreams because pen and pencils,posits and anything that can fit into this product make a job easier, time is always a factor so having whatever you need at your finger tips is always a big help. So I rate this product a five star and for its usage and cost and its appearance. 9 it looks good )

I used to have one of those round cup type organizers where you can place just pencils and pens. But you can't really separate them and have them look organized.



With the rolodex supplies caddy, I've organized my pens, pencils, box cutters, highlighters, paperclips, post-it notes, rubber bands, and scissors.



Talk about useful, THIS IS IT. Worth every penny.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Desk Organizer Desk Organizer Desk Organizer