Thursday 9 June 2011

Digital Cable - hdmi cables, macbook


Got this for my apple TV, Very nice looking cable and works amazingly. Very Pleased with the item, the cable is thinner then most cables and the HDMI male on this is suprisingly small. Has a nice Black glossy finish. Reccomend this. Apple MC838ZM/A HDMI to HDMI Cable (1.8 M)-ZML

While killing a few minutes at the Apple store tonight, I came across this HDMI cable. When I saw it, I knew that this would be perfect. I travel a lot and spend 60+ nights a year in a hotel. I have come to realize that hotel TV stinks. When the new AppleTV was released last fall, it became a perfect travel companion - small, versatile and better then flipping the channels in the hotel room. But shortly after purchasing it, I realized that the HDMI cable I was carrying took up more room then the AppleTV. This cable will resolve that issue. The only downside is the price - $20. As far as retail HDMI goes, this is quite reasonable off a price. But i have been buying all my HDMI (and other cables) through monoprice. They sell high quality cables without the huge price tag.



Honestly though, $20 isn't too much for what it is and to slim down the amount of things I need to carry when I travel. - 1080p - Apple Tv - Macbook - Hdmi Cables'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • 1080p
  • ,
  • hdmi cables
  • ,
  • apple tv
  • ,
  • macbook