Friday 10 June 2011

Durable Material - womens, labcoats


After looking at several other labcoat's reviews, I decided to buy this one. It was exactly what I was looking for. I needed a labcoat for a tall person, and this did not disappoint. It was a tad big, but I took it in anyways. The fabric was wonderful and it was very sturdily put together. I love the three pockets as well as the slits in the sides so you can reach your own pockets. It was very easy to handle and doesn't wrinkle as much as I anticipated. Full Length Lab Coat tall, 48T, White

This lab coat was of excellent quality. The only down side was the shipping cost to Alaska was as much as the Lab coat itself. When I voiced my concern, the company refunded my shipping cost. I would definitely recommend this company to others. - White Lab Coats - Womens - Coats - Labcoats'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information