Thursday 9 June 2011

Earphones - earbud headphones, earbuds


These earphones are cheap, don't look bad, and the sound quality is not bad ether.



I rip/lose my headphones all the time - so I usually get new ones every month or so. But the cheapest headphones at most stores are around $15-$20, are usually very cheap looking, and break very easily. So when I saw these headphones for a such a cheap price I decided to buy a pair, and I do not regret it. Now i reordered a couple more just in case I rip or lose the ones I have. Panasonic RP-HV094 Simple Ear Buds

Awesome headphones. I love these guys and have been using them for about 6 months now. Their sound is impeccable, and are extremely comfortable, I wear them while studying I mean like 8-10 hours a day, and never really notice them. I wouldn't say that these are actually noise cancelling via electrical interference, its more via sound muffling than anything, but don't misinterpret, with the sound at a medium volume you will kill all but the loudest ambient noise. I highly recommend these. Flat out the bes

I enjoy the sound quality of these little ear buds and they are pretty comfortable, but I have a hard time with them while working out. I find that they tend to fall out or slip as I am working out whether it be dancing or on a machine. That is my only complaint, if you are looking at buying ear buds for working out I would recommend something that fits more snugly into your ears.

Completely worth the money. I bought these several months ago and they are still holding up stronger than headphones I spend a lot more money on. Love them!!!! The sound quality isn't amazing at all, but what can you expect for the price. It is definitely worth the price though!

These ear buds basically failed out of the box. The connection at bend of the male end of the plug that goes into your mp3/whatever player basically fails immediately upon use. Or at least one side of the stereo connection does. In my case, the left side failed the first day I used it. I have bought and used many moderately priced ear buds and most of them have ultimately failed for this reason, but the rest of them lasted months before failing. Also note, these buds do not come with the little foam covers that you can cover the raw ear bud parts with before putting them in your ear. I bought two pairs (love a good deal) but the second pair only lasted two days before the same problem occurred. Fortunately Amazon has a very liberal return policy. - Headphones - Earbud Headphones - Earbuds - Earphones'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information