Wednesday 22 June 2011

Fruit Of The Loom - lingerie, sports bras


Best sport bra ever!! I always wear one - you never know when the mood to run or practice a few yoga asanas will hit - and the T-straps I wore stuck out of all my clothes. These are supportive, comfortable and invisible! Fruit of the Loom 3-pack, Spaghetti Strap Sport Bras

I bought these bras specifically to sleep in, not exercise in, and they're perfect. I'm a 32D and wanted something with light support when I was puttering around the house or sleeping. The cotton is soft and provides enough support for sleeping, but they definitely will not be enough support for any significant exercise. I tried the 32's but ended up exchanging them for the 34's because I needed more coverage. I would recommend going up a size than normal if you have a larger cup size.

Overall, this is not a bad product, but the material in the straps is very rough and the area where the straps meet the inside of the shelf bra portion are not well crafted. I can't wear these daily or I get rough skin patches and red spots from the material abrading me at the spot where the straps are sewn to the bra. Price and the cotton content was the draw on this product, but I will likely go back to buying Jockey even though it's more expensive as I've never had a problem with their shelf bras.

I bought this top to wear as a sports bra,, perfect for excersising or whatever your day brings, I would recommend buying a size bigger than what your bra size would be,, does fit snug,, but good buy and product.

They hold my B-cups in place perfectly, while being cute and flattering. Wash them first before wearing them, or they'll be itchy. These bras are very comfortable, and I love the thinner straps. I wouldn't recommend them for bigger boobs, though. Bigger boobs would probably cause the thin straps to dig into your shoulders. These are the PERFECT sports bras for smaller-busted ladies, though. :)

I really like these basic cotton sport tops for everyday wear. They last about 3 years with a lot of machine washing and drying which is well worth it for the price. My one comment about buying them is this. They are sold mostly by Walmart which I refuse to buy anything from and I found this international seller on Amazon and bought them from there instead of Walmart and have been very pleased with them!

These are wonderful sports bras or just a great bra for wearing under a t-shirt if you are hanging out & being casual. The fit is great (& I am a full C small D) & they still provide great support. They last through quite a few washings & you just can't beat the price, I have nothing bad to say about them at all! - Sports Bras - Fruit Of The Loom - Lingerie'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • fruit of the loom
  • ,
  • lingerie
  • ,
  • sports bras