Tuesday 14 June 2011

Gift Certificate


I've used the gift cards many times and my children and grandchildren love getting them.

My main negative comment is that I wish Amazon would send me an e-mail message letting me know when the recipient has used the gift card. I get a message confirming my purchase but I'd like to know when it was actually used.

Sometimes I think Amazon could charge my credit card but not send the gift card. I don't want to ask the person I sent it to, if they received it. Amazon.com Gift Cards - E-mail Delivery

I love sending gift certs from Amazon. However, on a recent purchase for my step daughter's birthday, she stated she never received the gift card. I have tried to find where it was actually sent and I could not find the information on the website. This makes me hesitant to send gift cards in this manner. Perhaps I can get feedback where to find the information and I will be pleased with the server once more?

I am unhappy with Amazon because my Mom has not received the gift card I sent her for Mothers Day. The email address given is correct, yet she has not received it. I need further info concerning this purchase. Who can I call????

Recipient, Cindy Ray, did not receive the gift certificate I sent on May 8, 2011. I have been charged for this item on my credit card. Please send the gift card immediately and let me know that you have sent it My name and e-mail address> Marilyn Roberts

myrtie 3504@msn.com



Please follow through with this gift card immediately.

Thank you,

Marilyn Roberts

Its a great way to send gift cards to family or friends.My niece sent some gifts cards to our family out of state and they were stolen by someone that works at the post office.They were also cashed in the same town they lived.Lost money and no one could do anything about it.This way the gift cards are safe and no sending the card for a stranger to spend.

I received a gift card for my birthday and wanted to purchase an item that was more than my gift card amount. The entire process was effortless my new item is on it's way!!!! Always a great item for any occasion.

I purchased a gift card from Amazon for a friend. Despite Amazon billing my credit card and sending a confirmation email to me stating gift card was electronically delivered, it did not get sent. I fortunately found out when the recipient didn't thank me for the gift, and it still took 2 more tries to get it delivered. I had read from other Amazon customers that this had happened to them, too. The only way I'd buy a gift card again is if I had it sent to my house & deliverd the gift card myself.

This was a birthday gift for my sister. Her only complaint was that there were so many good choices she spent way more than the gift card. But said that shopping at Amazon was very easy & delivery of goods prompt.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Gift Certificate Gift Certificate Gift Certificate