Sunday 19 June 2011

Htc Inspire Case - htc inspire 4g


Bought the phone. Couldn't find a pouch case ANYWHERE that fit, as the Inspire is wider than most of its peers. This pouch even fits with a skin case on the phone. Wow. Great price. Great service from the seller, too. Premium Executive Black Vertical Leather Carrying Pouch Case for HTC Inspire 4G (Free Gift)

This product fits the phone like a glove. Leather seems sturdy, durable and of good quality. It protects the phone well as I don't have a cover over the phone. It has a magnet that keeps the cover in place which also seems to work well. Hopefully, that will last. It has a clip that stays in place on all garments.



This product is well worth the price if your goal is protection and quality.

Just received this via U.S.P.S and for once they were pretty darn fast with delivery. Open the package, a white bubble pack mailer envelope and found a very nice case. Surprised it had a magnetic invisible catch. Clip looks very well attached and strong. Phone fits in snuggly and I'm fairly certain it will loosen up with use. Still need to apply 'skins and hope it all slides together smoothly. I'll try and write an addendum to this after using it. For the price it's a sure thing.

Although I have a sleeve on my phone I wanted to have a way to carry it without having to have my purse with me, especially when exercising. The case is light and easy to access and also fits very well.

I received the case as promised. It works as promised. I feel the clip is very strong and should do well during my usage of the product.

I enjoy the magnetic lock as opposed to other snap type closures. Many reviews have stated that the case is not leather. I'm not an expert. It may not be leather, but it appears to be durable, which is all I really wanted!

This is a nice product. It is very attractive and would be very at home with the white collar guys (suits). A little too nice for rough folks like me, not for the bluejeans and T-shirt crowd. Although it would serve to protect your phone very well anyway. IMHO

Could not be any happier with this purchase!



Excellent case, fits husband's 4G HTC Inspire, and almost every day he tells me he LOVES this case! Very sturdy, high quality, Leather, and UNBELIEVABLE price! We searched through several stores - Sams, Walmart's, Best Buy, and online looking for a case to fit husband's Inspire 4G and nothing would fit. So glad we found this on Amazon.



Also, we ordered the OTTER protective case for his Inspire through their website - (they're in stock now, so get these while you can!)



We fully expect the phone to fit (with the thick protective case) as the leather pouch has an expandable side. I will post a follow-up as soon as the Otter case arrives to let you know.

I like wearing my phone on my belt so it is accessible.



The HTC Inspire is a big phone, but this leather holder carries it well. Clip slides over the belt and holds securely.



Appears to be well constructed. Is holding up well so far. - Htc Inspire 4g'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information