Friday 3 June 2011

Leather - leather wallet, wallet


This is exactly as described and a great product. I wish it had a separate fold for higher bills but it's okay. I'd recommend this Guess wallet over any designer name (which will set you back a lot more) and is more durable than a Fossil. Guess Mens Trifold Wallet, Black, One Size

This is the nicest looking wallet I've ever had. Granted, I typically buy whatever is on the shelf at Kohl's, but this wallet is better. Great look, good amount of storage, and the quality seems good. I would buy it again.

This wallet looks great and fits into my scrub top pocket. I have struggled in the past trying to access my wallet in the hospital's cafeteria. I have had no such problems with this wallet. I am very happy with this item.

I bought this wallet assuming I'd get a nice replacement for my leather wallet which has worn out. The product page said 100% cow leather, so I figured - holy cow! How perfect is this!

When I got it, although it was labeled "Genuine Leather," it seemed more like plastic. It's cheap leather, NOT supple, and not what I was expecting.

Looking for something stiff to stuff your cash and cards into? Okay, this will do. Looking for a wallet that actually FEELS like leather? You will want to skip this.

The design is simple, made from genuine leather, good stitches, can carry many cards, also has 'bonus' bill compartment... The size not too big easy to insert into my pocket. But at a great price... The delivery delayed around 1 week, most probably due to public holiday. Love it!

Thanks - Leather Wallet - Leather - Wallet - Trifold Wallet'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • leather
  • ,
  • trifold wallet
  • ,
  • wallet
  • ,
  • leather wallet