Saturday 11 June 2011

Lighted Keyboard


The keyboard has the same feel as a laptop keyboard and very then profile. In the dark, the keys light up just enough to see the key assignments without over powering brightness. The quick keys are actually quite functional. The option of selecting red or blue is a plus also. It even comes with a PS2/usb adapter. Logisys KB208BK Two Color (Blue/Red) Character Illuminated Keyboard

WOW I love this keyboard, I bought this one to replace my older one, which started having keys stick, and getting dirty, plus, this has two light settings I like both, blue is good for lights on in the room red for off, IMO. It feels like a labtop keyboard alot, they keys could move more fluuid I think like a labtop keys do but its still awesome. I do wish it could be slightly brighter and theres a control wheel for setting brightness. I love the media buttons on it they are great for when in game I can select music and not have to ALT-TAB to pick another song, and adjust volume, start stop music, as well as the internet keys. SO I love this and its my first lighted keyboard, and now I can game with no lights on in the room becasue I can see my buttons!!! :)



UPDATE: I have bought stuff from logisys before(in good standing), and I like this keyboard but the control knob for the brightness is kind of wearing out and I dont use it often(lights come on and off when adjusting), and some of the keys could be easyer to press. I have now had it coming on a month.

I had this keyboard for a month then the dimmer knob seized up and eventually broke off. The space bar doesn't work without being pressed hard and the keys are loose and feel as if they don't press down correctly. Lastly, Logisys will not return email mails to request an RMA for this piece of junk. Save your money and buy elsewhere. This thing may look good but it's junk...'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Lighted Keyboard Lighted Keyboard Lighted Keyboard