Tuesday 14 June 2011

Mat Bags - yoga accessories


I get so many compliments on my Yoga Sak wherever I go with it! It was surprisingly both larger & softer than I was anticipating too! Plenty of room for a lot more than just my yoga mat and incredibly light to carry. I'd recommend it to anybody!



I've definitely become a loyal customer of Aurorae as they have clearly perfected all of their products to a first-rate level of quality. I look forward to seeing what they come out with next! Aurorae Yoga Mat Bag "The Mat Sak" 100% Cotton Premium Ring Spun Denim

This bag is soft, and easy to use. My Aurorae yoga mat nestles in the bag comfortably. It is lightweight, and has an adjustable handle. The denim is soft, and goes with everything! I highly recommend this bag!

This is great denim bag that fits everything I have for my yoga class as well as a zip lock pocket for my car keys,wallet and jewelry, which I take off during class.



Quality is as nice as my expensive jeans and so soft yet light weight.

I'm not a yoga person. I have the Aurorae yoga mat for exercising and doing kettleworx so I never knew they even have a bag for yoga mat! These are so adorable! It's also durable. Love the pockets! It's also big enough to fit a towel. Like I said I don't do yoga, but this bag makes me want to go to yoga class!

I am new to yoga and purchased an Aurorae mat and ordered this this bag at the same time in the dark denim. I wasn't really sure what to look for in a bag so first I went for style and from there I diligently read the reviews. I loved that this is different from anything else I had seen. I loved it even more once I received it! The quality is excellent, the extra pockets on the front are great and there is plenty of room for my mat. I also like that it is very convenient to carry, the adjustable shoulder strap is very comfortable. I commend this company for creating such a quality product at a very reasonable price!

This yoga bag is awesome! If you're searching for a bag to hold two rolled mats, this is the bag for you. It also has two nice pockets to hold keys, socks, yoga strap, etc. I can't fit my blocks in it but I believe they would fit if I only had one mat instead of two. Besides functionality, it looks very cool - I get lots of comments from other yogis!

I just started yoga and when I realized I needed accessories, bag, mat, water, keys, change of cloths, yoga wear,towels, phone, money etc... I was overwhelmed. I wanted to get a quality bag that could carry everything at once. This item is doing the job. I found other items that were more expensive but didn't have all the accents, or the reviews said that they weren't durable. This bag has been a miracle blessing. It holds everything that I need plus the stuff I want. If you get carried away it can be tight, but it's doable with some creativity. Especially when you consider the price. The jean material helps it to have durability even when your bag is overstuffed and heavy. - Yoga Accessories'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • yoga accessories