Monday 20 June 2011

Mittens


I adore them! They look so gorgeous. I've wanted a pair since freshman year, but I just never bought them. Now I did and ahh, they are amazing! The only drawback is the hair falls off a lot and it slips down my legs unless I bring it above my knee a bit and fold it over. However, they're made the cover boots, so maybe that's why they kept slipping down (I was only wearing creepers, which are just normal ankle-length shoes, if you don't know). But still, very nice! Faux Fur Boot Sleeves (Black/Fur;One Size)

My aunt got these for me as a Christmas gift. :) They're just as good as the designer boot covers They aren't really soft,wish they were. They get real dirty if you walk outside, so they need to be well-kept and brushed a little so they don't get ratty.

These shoe covers lasted me a long time! Though the fur gets a little gross, brushing them can prevent this if you take care of them. The fur isn't super soft, but it gets the job done! Buy these if you want boot covers that are durable and at a decent price!'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Mittens Mittens Mittens