Saturday 18 June 2011

Sand Table - toddler toys, sand table


We got this for our just turned two year old daughter. She LOVES it. We use it as an inside toy - in our living room with rice in both sides. I tried water in one, but she wasn't really interested. She loves scooping the rice into buckets and bowls (Note, though, that the rice doesn't drain through the toys that come with it.), hiding and digging her hands in it and, of course, flinging the rice everywhere. Not a big deal, I can vacuum it up. But, I decided to put a plastic shower curtain under the table to help make clean up easier. She wakes up asking for it and goes to bed asking for it. A great educational toy (Is the bucket full or empty? Which bowl is heavier?, Can you find the buried toy?...) - plus it will be better OUTSIDE in the summer! Sand and Water Activity Table

We have played with this toy several times, with sand, water, and rice (inside the house). My daughter loves this toy and has played inside and out. It's drain plugs are easy to use and it's a quick assembly. Just the right height, too for a 1-yr old. The toys fascinate her, too. Great product.

I bought this for my petite two year old daughter. Table is only 17 inches tall, so she could easily reach down into the table and scoop out sand and play with it. Unfortunately, the wheels that are suppose to turn when sand is poured onto them didn't work. They were on too tight to spin and I couldn't fix it without breaking it. Table is very colorful and she loved playing in the sand, but for $50, I wanted everything to work! I did return it to Amazon and they gave me a full refund since it was defective. This was the first time I've ever had to return an item to Amazon and they were great about it! Will always continue to buy toys from Amazon for this reason!

Love this table. My friend had one from a couple years ago and I wanted one but could not find it anywhere. I think they stopped making it for awhile. So glad I found it. It is nice and deep unlike some of the other tables out there and comes with a nice lid that can also be used to play with cars on top (has a road). LOVE IT!!!

If you have a little one who enjoys playing in sand or water, this table is great. My little guy will spend 40 minutes pouring water and sand through the waterwheels, etc, before he gets bored and starts splashing. The only thing to be aware of is that it is high enough to make it a little dangerous for climbers...all things considered, however, couldn't given this product a more favorable review! - Toddler Toys - Sand And Water Activity Center - Sand Table - Outdoor Play'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information