Monday 20 June 2011

Staple Gun - stapler, pneumatic stapler


These staples are designed to work with your us58 Porter Cable upholstery stapler. I have not been able to find these locally, so the best bet is to buy them here. The 3/8" doesn't have a deep bite, so they are ideal for those situations where you either don't want to come out the other side of thin material, or need to be able to release them at a later date. I guess you can tell that I use the PC stapler for a lot of uses that are not specifically upholstery. Great all around device. Staples work great, buy them here. B & C Eagle 71/10 3/8-Inch by 22 Gauge Galvanized Staple (10,000 per Box)

I just received my stapler and the 10000 staples. No problem with the stapler but the box of staples had been opened and re-taped loosely and the 5" strips of staples were broken into 1" to 2" pieces making loading them a real pain.

This is more a note to the vendor. The staples are fine and I had no problems shooting 3/4 of the box on my first project. I purchased a air stapler and 2 boxes of stables (different sizes). All three items were placed in a box and a couple of those plastic pillows were put in to fill the box. Everything was loose in the shipping box and both boxes of staples opened up during shipping spilling 20,000 staples into the shipping box where the individual loads of staples promptly broke into multiple pieces. It took me over an hour to separate the different staple sizes into piles. Forget about getting them back in the box. Then when I need to reload the gun, I had to pick and choose various sections to use. Very frustrating. Suggest that vendor securely tape the boxes of staples shut so they will not open up during shipping, or if you are buying, only buy 1 size at a time and have a zip lock bag ready to store all the pieces!

I ordered a couple of boxes of staples and both were open when received. Most of the staples had fallen out of one of the boxes and the were all broken into little pieces. When I ordered a replacement box, I explained what had happened. I received the new box fairly quickly.....it was opened and spilled inside the with some of the staples broken also. Won't order them again. - Pneumatic Stapler - Staple Gun - Stapler - Staples'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information