Wednesday 22 June 2011

Stress Management - back pain relief, pain management


I previously had just the Nayoya acupressure mat but I gave that to my sister to use and decided to try out Nayoya's full set which includes the acupressure mat and acupressure neck pillow for neck pain. I dont have neck pain per-say, more like a stiff neck most of the time. I position my body and neck on the mat and neck pillow and just close my eyes and try to relax. After 10 minutes I am so relaxed and pain free that I almost want to sleep on the set the whole night. The neck pillow is very well crafted and contours to the shape of the neck perfectly. I love it!!!

I used to practice yoga a few years ago and this is even better. The full set by Nayoya puts an end to stress and neck cramps as well as getting rid of minor aches and pains in my back. I used to have poor sleep and wake up with a very stiff neck that would make it hard to get out of bed. This coupled with minor aches in my mid and lower back made office work difficult because of the constant sitting for 8 hours. After trying to back pain relief mat and the neck pillow for back pain relief I no longer wake up with a stiff neck. It feels like a deep tissue massage almost the way it relaxes every part of your neck and back. Feels incredible. I get so relaxed before bed that I catch myself almost falling asleep on the mat and pillow. Definitely a 5 star product

I upgraded from having the Nayoya mat to the full set so that I can help get rid of neck cramps. I sit in a cubicle for 10 hours per day and my neck gets very stiff. The Nayoya mat itself is great for back pain relief and the full set makes it 10x better.

Great for back pain relief and neck pain relief. The set is so light I fall asleep from laying on it.

I have been using the acupressure mat by Nayoya and love the positive effect is has been having on me in terms of decreasing stress levels after a long day of sitting in an office chair as well as the lower back pain relief. I decided to try the full set to relieve a stiff neck and so far so good. The full set makes the experience 10x better because it gives your body a full back and neck pain relief. Every time i use the full set for 30+ minutes I feel as if I got a full body massage. I have also noticed an improvement in the quality of my sleep as well as being able to fall asleep faster as opposed to tossing and turning for an hour and a half before falling asleep. This set makes daily life that much better.

Gave this to my mom as a gift. She's loving it and can't be thankful enough

for it has done a lot to help her sleep and reduce back pain. I couldn't be

thankful enough either, as I could find something easy to use, inexpensive and

that is actually doing something for her.



Thanks for this product!

I am in love with this mat and neck relief pillow!! This full set for full body pain relief is money well spent. The full set is a bit more expensive then the mat as a standalone but the neckupressure pillow makes it that much better. I used to suffer from mild back aches in my mid and lower back down the middle as well as a stiff neck from having a office desk job and Nayoya's set helped relieve the paints.

This acupressure set consisting of an acupressure mat and acupressure pillow is very light and gives you a new neck and back after using it for a few days. There is about 8,000 acupressure points on the set and they all touch every pressure point on the back and neck for fast pain relief and restful sleep. The full set is the complete package!!

For years I have used different products and massagers for my back and neck and other alternative medicines and nothing ever helped.

I Love Nayoya's acupressure mat by itself, it's great for back pain relief. Definetly a 5 star product. Together as a complete set this deserves 10 stars. I have had more energy since using the set, mostly due to better sleep and a decrease in stress. Also my mid and lower back pain had substantially subsided and my neck cramps completely went away. I can't wait to see what else Nayoya has.

I have chronic back pain and a very stressful life. I purchased this set. My husband thought I was crazy and could not lay down on it even wearing a shirt. I find it very comfortable, but have not noticed any difference in my back pain or muscle spasms. Sometimes I put the pillow behind my back while I am sitting at my desk or watching tv. Works great as a lumbar support.

This mat and pillow do nothing but poke you with little sharp plastic barbs, The pillow is quite high so it pushes your head up at a uncomfortable angle. Also this company's return policy is if you open the package and try it, it is yours even if does nothing for you. CAREFUL - Pain Management - Back Pain Relief - Insomnia - Stress Relief'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information