Sunday 5 June 2011

Vizio - 32 inch 1080p, hdtv


Picked this up at Cosco's for a total of $463.00 and can not believe the value! The Vizio M320VT LED LCD HDTV really exceeded my expectations. I have no opinion regarding the audio capabilities of this TV as it's being run silent (audio taken care of in 7.1). The picture however is fantastic- VIZIO M320VT 32-Inch 1080p LED LCD HDTV with Razor LED Backlighting, Black

This TV is better than I expected. Not only is it easy to set up and hook up to your home theater, but the image is super crisp. It took me a whole 5 minutes to set it up. Plus it has many features that make this item an even better purchase. (Just read the description.). I'm happy!

Got this as my main Christmas present and frankly, the performance was exceptional straight out of the box. I'm using HDMI cables with all my stuff, so that may contribute to the wonderful display, but even on its own, this device has done nothing but impress me. Set up was very simple, taking less than 6 minutes to get it all set up on my dresser. The colors are vivid and the lines are clear and the remote that came with it really adds to the experience. Living in a college dorm, space is a significant constraint, but not with Vizio. Thanks to their super-thin screen, I was able to fit in on top of my dresser, getting around the other clutter that had made the space previously unusable. By far, the best Christmas present I have ever gotten, I plan to have many more happy years with this TV in college and beyond.

Let me start out by saying thia is an awesome TV. I bought 2 at Costco for $399 each. The box, manual and Vizio support says 100000:1 Dynamic Contrast ratio not the 50000:1 listed. The picture is super nice. I would reccomend this TV to anyone looking to buy.

Being very much a Sony person when it comes to electronics, it was difficult for me to move to the Vizio brand. What moved me was the amazing picture quality that this set provides and the recommendation of family members.



It was easy to set up, just plug and play. I found that the ambient light sensor did not work well in that each time the scene changed, the TV would almost flicker for a second. I turned that off and it was great. It has a few factory settings you can choose from, I like the "movie" setting which seems to have the best mix of lights, dark's, and contarst. The quality of the picture almost exceeds my Sony with a Bravia 3 engine.



I had to fiddle with the sound settings quite a bit before I found a setting that pleased my ears. I'm still not too thrilled about the quality of the sound, but for a bedroom TV, it's adequate. Also turned off the SRS True Volume as that seemed to make the sound change with each scene change.





All in all if you would like an amazing picture with adequate sound with HD 1080 for under $450, this would be a set to consider.

This TV is amazing for the price the picture is absolutely gorgeous and the ease of use is phenomenal. Just hook up and go.But the sound quality is really poor. It's loud don't get me wrong but with everything I play or watch it tends to bring out the background noises and drowns out the voices of the characters.



PROS**

Great picture

Great price

Easy to use and set up

Really light and thin



CONS**

Really poor sound

Not as many outputs as i would've likes



Note** I recommend getting the model VSB200 sound bar for this television because it has the fiber optic input you need for it to work. STAY AWAY from the model VSB205, it wont work with this television.

I am pleased with my purchase. I consider this television a very good value for money. The item was delivered on time and shipped to Jamaica within one week of my order being placed. The installation was easy and I have no problem so far.

I bought this TV because a friend of mine had the 23" version and it was beautiful (and i bought from him). So I decided to buy this one. I guess I didnt hook at the Hz because I didnt think they would go through all the trouble to make a 60Hz LED TV. Wrong. I have another less expensive Vizio that shows 3000 times better. The sounds sucks and not very clear. The menus are as simple as they should be and you to to go to too many places to get from one thing to another. The picture is ok, but no where near that of the 23" version. I would throw this away before I sell it or give it to someone. I gave it 3 stars because it's a Vizio and i like them as a brand. But this tv is just a TV and lacking a lot of features that should be standard on any new TV.

I bought this TV for my 9 year old grandson. The graphics on this are so clear when he plays his xbox. The TV is so thin and light weight. We are so happy with everything about it. I'm so happy I went with the led lcd 1080 32 inch hdtv. - 32 Inch - Hdtv - Led - 32 Inch 1080p'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • 32 inch
  • ,
  • led
  • ,
  • 32 inch 1080p
  • ,
  • hdtv