Wednesday 15 June 2011

Yoga Towels


A SPINNING CLASS MUST! I was hesitant to try this headband as I have a smaller head and headbands are always too large and do not stay put. This one stayed on my head and kept sweat and flyaway hairs out of my face. I went back and bought more (from REI... cheaper there if you have one close by). prAna Women's Headband, Brown, One Size

This is definitely a wide, thick headband, but it's really nice, soft, and lightweight, and it also has a nice amount of stretch to it that keeps it in place. The width of it is nice in that it keeps your bangs off your forehead while working out; with thinner headbands, I've found that I still need to clip my bangs back since they tend to flop in my face. If you dislike hair in your face while exercising, you'll like this!

awesome headband, super big and stays in place. keeps all the hair out of my eyes and that's all dandy. i do bikram yoga and my intention was to wear these during class to keep the hair and sweat out of my face. like i said it keeps the hair out, but the sweat not so much. but i sweat a lot. and bikram yoga is 100+ degrees. unfortunately i can't keep this on my head, i simply just get too hot. my head overheats and i have to rip it off. so maybe i'm just not someone who should wear a headband in yoga. but nevertheless, good headband, probably better for non heated types of yoga/physical activity.

I've been living in these for about the past year. Super comfy and good quality. They take a bad hair day and make it into a good one. I also like that they have the prAna icon on them - jazzes them up a bit. I've started to stick mine in the dryer and they have still held up.

I purchased this product for my wife because her ears hurt from the wind when we run, especially once it gets colder. Anyway, she puts this thing on now and has absolutely no problems! I am extremely happy with this product, and so is she. It's light, durable, and works in every way you could want it. Definitely buy this item!

I have short hair and can never find headbands that will both keep the strands away from my face and the shorter hairs off the back of my neck. This is perfect! I have used it while running and it has definitely stayed in place. I can't wait to get more.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Yoga Towels Yoga Towels Yoga Towels