Thursday 2 June 2011

564xl Cartridge - 564xl cartridge, inkjet printer ink


I imagine it is the same for every consumer, when you order off brand things you get very nervous about the quality of what you are getting. Well this ink arrived in decent packaging and the quality of the prints seem to be dead on to the original. When installing the ink the photo black cartridge leaked a bit on my desk, otherwise I may have given it a 5. LD © Hewlett Packard Bulk Set of 11 (HP 564XL High Yield) Compatible Ink Cartridges Only $5.99 Each! 3 Black + 2 Each Photo Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow

I looked over and over the ad for the ink I purchased, I did not see that they were refilled ink tanks. I also purchased the 564xl so I would have more ink. I have only had these for a week and the ink is all ready fading and not bright at all. I am very disapointed in the quality of these ink tanks and I have 11 total and spent $65.on them. I print very little color, mostly black.

I wish I'd read the reviews before purchasing this product; I'll never make that mistake again.



First, this are either low-grade knockoffs or "recycled" cartridges. Or maybe both.



Two of the five leaked when I opened them. They didn't click properly into place without a bit of work. Once installed, my printer can't run the "Align" function, is constantly making me verify that I know I'm using off-brand products, refuses to recognize that all the ink tanks are now full, and prints with very spotty, inconsistent color.



This was absolutely NOT worth the few bucks I saved, and I will never buy anything but HP cartridges again.

I was little skeptical of the ink cartridges since it's was an off brand,and the reviews of the product were not so great. Since it was such a great price I figured I would give it a gamble.(I literally was going to order One XL Black Hp Ink cartridge and the color pack combo for the same price before I saw this bulk package. Well I got the ink cartridges today and installed the extra large black cartridge. It DID NOT leak all over the place nor did it drip all over my desk like past reviews.You just have to be careful tearing of the orange safety tabs. Even though it printed fine my printer did read it as low ink for some reason hence why it got four stars not five. Overall I would def recommended this product!!!

I bought this set of ink cartridges due to the quantity of ink for the price. I just printed some photos for the first time with this ink and it appears to print OK. No major complaints on the printing. However, be extremely cautious opening the ink cartridges and installing them. The cartridges leaked upon removing the seal/tabs and I got ink all over the place. Make sure to have and old towel or some paper towels around.

I bought a set of these and when unpacking them, had high hopes. The packaging is very nice and of high quality. But I had a couple of them overflow when removing the vent tape as instructed during installation. My hands were very colorful for a day or two. Then I had a black smearing all the print until I replaced it with another cartridge from the same order...that one worked fine. Lastly, I have a yellow that is still full but will not come out so the greens are coming out blue and so I've swapped that one around. Hopefully, I can get reimbursed for the defective cartridges. I don't think I'll get anything for the time and trouble though.

Initially looked like a bargain. I bought the whole package, cyan, magenta, yellow, all XL, and black XLx2, black photo XL x2. Each cartridge lasted only 1/3rd of the regular real HP product. Also the first black cartledge I inserted was not recognized my printer, and I had to have it exchanged. As other reviewers indicated, black cartledge leaked everytime I took the protective plastic shield, and my hand got totally black stained together with carpet. This is not a bargain. I would strongly recommend not to buy it.

My first need for the ink cartridges was for the main black and photo black cartridges. The photo black cartridge leaked immediately all over my hands and my desk. Having read this is a common problem, I managed to soak up the excess ink and installed the cartridge anyway. I then installed the main black cartridge with no apparent problems. I then printed a few test pages. There were black ink drops on the printouts, black smudges, and the black lettering was noticeably blurry. I quickly headed to Officemax to buy HP brand cartridges, installed them, and everything worked fine. Needless to say, I returned the LD cartridges. While others are reporting success with the LD brand cartridges (at least, to some degree), I would not recommend this product to anyone. - 564xl - 564xl Cartridge - 4inkjets - Inkjet Printer Ink'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information