Thursday 2 June 2011

Sensor Pouch - shoe pouch, nike plus


This Tune belt case is just what i needed, I didn't want Nike + Shoes, but I wanted to safely stow away the Nike + sensor. This does an excellent job of securing the sensor, and the instructions are impressively comprehensive considering they give you diagrams on the slip of paper and subtitles to them. Easy to use, can be used with every shoe. Keeps your sensor out of dirt and water, I ran with it in rain today and it's still working fine. I'd recommend this over other plastic holders due to its durability. Tune Belt Sensor Pouch for Nike+iPod Sport Kit Sensor

I don't own the Nike shoes, so this is a perfect way to adapt any pair of tennis shoes with your Nike Plus. I went running in the rain and it protected the sensor from getting muddy and gross. Don't know if that even affects the sensor, but I'm happy with it.

I've previously purchased two (2) "Tune Belt Sensor Pouches" for both my wife and daughter. They liked it so much that I recently decided to buy one for myself for use in Wisconsin winter running.



It's an excellent product as it snugly stores your Nike+ iPod sensor in a soft fabric pouch, enveloping it in a sturdy, classy-looking leather skin, and then securely locks it down with heavy-duty velcro (easy-to-follow directions are included). And rest assured, there's no problems with communication between your iPod and the Nike+ iPod sensor in your "Tune Belt Sensor Pouch."



All-in-all, the "Tune Belt Sensor Pouch" is stylish, rugged, and does exactly what it was built to do.

This a great product, especially for the price. I was even able to put them on my leather flip-flop like shoes!



By the way, make sure you don't put the sensor in upside-down like I first did, or the reading will be wildly off.

I got this after reading the other positive feedback on this item. It works as described and saved me alot of money. Nike+ shoes are so expensive. This allowed me to use my other shoes that fit better and achieve the same results.

Had bought a pouch that laced into my shoes previously - bad move!! It made changing shoes impossible! This little guy solved all problems. Works great, low profile, no jiggly, and easy to change shoes for the conditions. THANK YOU! - Shoe Pouch - Nike Plus - Ipod Accessories - Running'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information