Sunday 19 June 2011

Aviator Helmet With Goggles - aviator hat, steampunk


the hat was shipped by ultrafino and has a note to try the hat first without removing the tag to make sure it has a good fit and if not, to return it. but, it didnt need to...



the hat fits perfectly and got good reviews from friends.



it has a high quality feel and the fabric used certainly look great. PILOT TROOPER Brown AVIATOR Leather Hat Men's 7 1/2

Nice and warm and covers the back of neck better than I thought it would. Measured my head and bought the approiate size. When it came the fit was great. After about a week my head shrunk. Wish I bought the next smaller size. Still with the stretch I think it is a great hat. Live in a windy area and the leather stops it. Now to figure what to do with my nose.

I just received this hat by USPS. I had some troubles getting my hat, because the USPS don't update the order status often so i missed the first time and i had to order a redelivery twice. But, i finally got it and it looks amazing. A reason why i choose this seller is because they have details about the size which is hard sometimes to know. Even with that help my hat is kinda of small for me. But it looks great and i love it. If you are going to buy it i totally recommend you to buy it. - Goggles - Aviator Hat - Steampunk - Hat'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information