Sunday 19 June 2011

Power Strip Liberator - extension cords, mini extension cord


5-Pack 1ft POWER STRIP OUTLET EXTENDER / OUTLET SAVER / POWER EXTENSION CABLE

These are not what the description states. They are 1foot standard power cords not extenstions. You can only connect from power strip directly to equipment with standard male plug. You cannot use them to plug in wall warts power packs or anything with a standard 3 prong AC plug. I should have look at all the other reviews before purchase. 5-Pack 1ft POWER STRIP OUTLET EXTENDER / OUTLET SAVER / POWER EXTENSION CABLE

I ordered 2 (5 cord) packages of these cords. The 2 packs I received were different brands, one set with UL labels, the other without. It is illegal to sell non UL labeled electrical products in the USA.

These outlet "extenders" are not what is in the picture. The "extenders" I received had the proper male ends on them, but the female ends are made for plugging into a computer monitor. I don't know why anyone would even produce a cable like this, this short. Even if I wanted to plug in my tv or computer monitor the cord is way way to short to actually do anything with. Do not buy from this seller! Go else where or you will be playing the return game!

Although these "power strip outlet extenders" arrived in good condition, they are not at all what was advertised. The female end of the extender is not the inverse of the male end (you can't create a loop by plugging one end into the other), so how exactly can it be used to extend anything? None of my power cords can plug into the extender. Read the other one-star reviews -- we all have the same complaint. I believe the female end may be the type of plug used to connect into the back of your PC, to supply it with power. It's certainly not a standard power plug configuration I'm familiar with, though. At first I thought I had accidentally ordered some type of European power adapter, but the product page clearly explains the item to be something it is most definitely not.

The female side are not for the U.S, they are small and useless.

I tried even the smallest power adapter I have and the "male" plugs do not plug into this extender as the slits are too small.

Waste of money. - Extension Cords - Organization - Mini Extension Cord - Power Strip Liberator'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information