Tuesday 21 June 2011

Birthday Gift - travel, women


I bought the Garden/Leaf green tote, and it's the perfect sized work bag. Love the color and design- even cuter in person. it's got flowers and little birds on it. the water bottle pouch is a nice size, too. Happy about the key holder in the little internal pocket.



Holds my purse, a book, lunch, knitting, and a few files with a little room to spare.



Overall great value for the price. Exactly what I was looking for. High Sierra Abigail Tote Bag Backpack, Black

I purchased two of these bags on the 8th Feb and they were promptly delivered to my door in Australia by the 18th Feb. A 10 day delivery for an international destination is pretty fantastic!!! Back to the bags themselves!! I couldn't decide between the Black bag and the one with the Tree print, so I decided to be daring and get both!! What girl couldn't use an extra bag right?! Both are really well made, nicely lined with grey nylon lining fabric with handy mesh pockets, one for your drink bottle the other with a zip for keys, purse, whatever. The straps are just the perfect length for over the shoulder or to carry by your side. The size is perfect not too big not to small, just right!!. There is also a large pocket on the outside if the bag which will be very handy. The Black bag is made from a nicer nylon fabric which has a self pattern all over like tiny honeycomb, you cannot see this in the photos, but it makes the bag just that bit nicer than the bag with the tree pattern, not that there is anything wrong with it. If I had just ordered the Tree patterned bag I would have been just as happy, now I have two lovely bags I can alternate on different days..

I wanted to use this as a swimming bag for my daughter. It is just big enough and can hold

a change of clothes and towel as well as a shampoo bottle in a small inside pocket.

There is also a separate pocket for earplugs, keys and the likes. It still has space left to hold

another towel! The flat, wide outside pocket can hold a small book for me to read.

I bought the blueprint cartoon clouds and it is true to color and lovely.

The material feels waterproof and is nice with a matte sort of finish.

Good purchase from Amazon. Item arrived on time in good packaging.

I was looking for a good bag to bring my lunch, papers, and misc. stuff to work and also durable enough to clean if I spill something liquid. This is PERFECT! I got the black and white design, and it is so cute. I would use it as my purse, too. It's perfect if you're prone to spilling things, too, since it's nylon/polyester. I can wipe it down and not worry about stains.

I use this bag to transport things back and forth for my daughter's daycare. But, I find myself using on the weekend as a general tote bag as well. It has a mesh pocket for a bottle and is nice and roomy for her things. I bought the White & Black Trees & it looks gorgeous in person. The picture does not do it justice! I was also pleasantly surprised that it had a flat, large pocket in the front underneath the logo.



Overall, wonderful tote bag. Good construction! Good value for under $20!

I bought this bag to use as my purse during the school year so that I can toss in my notebooks for the day and go. I foresee it being a great multi-purpose bag! I do wish it had more pockets and maybe a zipper or velcro closing, but it has more pockets than most tote bags I've seen. It stands up well on its own with what I carry in it (wallet, notebooks, binders, cosmetic bags, water bottle...)I'm especially pleased that the water bottle pouch is suitably deep to fit any of my water bottles (except it would be too narrow for a Nalgene). I bought the garden/leaf green one and the design is even cuter in person! - Tote - Women - Travel - Tote Bag'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • women
  • ,
  • tote
  • ,
  • travel
  • ,
  • tote bag